I have just flashed my N9 (because of a bootloop problem) and when I started it again I hade to write the securitycode.( I thought that when you flashed the phone it got cleared too, anyways... my code contains the norwegian letter æ, but the keyboard is english and I can't change it! Any ideas?

And I have tried pressing the letters to get the alternative letters, but the funny thing is I can find the other norwegian letter "Å" but not "Æ" or "Ø"...

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by willybr View Post
I thought that when you flashed the phone it got cleared too, anyways...
It's only cleared when you add "--erase-user-data=secure" parameter when you flash the phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
It's only cleared when you add "--erase-user-data=secure" parameter when you flash the phone.
so what will the string be then? "flashe -F firmware.deb --erase-user-data=secure" ?

Will this clear everything? Even the security code?

But what basically is my problem is that my security code is "kjærlighet" and this contains the letter "Æ" and the security code keyboard is english, and I cant change it by swiping... and I cant find the letter by holding down any of the letters...

So the problem isn't that I have forgotten my password, but the problem is I can't write it

So if there is a way I can change the keyboard? Or how do I reset my phone through flashing the device?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
sudo flasher -f -F firmware.bin --erase-user-data=secure

Can you just change the keyboard language by swiping it? Atleast works on other screens, haven't tested on password entering screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
sudo flasher -f -F firmware.bin --erase-user-data=secure

Can you just change the keyboard language by swiping it? Atleast works on other screens, haven't tested on password entering screen.
No, I can't.. But I just did the flasher thing, and it worked! THANK YOU!