Hey guys, i´m looking for a new gadget to play with.

I´m a Smartphonefreak and had many many devices before.

The last year i had

iphone 3GS
iphone 4
HTC HD2
Palm Pre 2
Palm Pre 3
N8
HTC HD7

at the moment i have a HTC Trophy with WP7 but i need a new toy.

i am App Designer and have to test explore Apps on every OS. So i´m thinking of buying a HTC HD2. because there i could install WP7 and Android at the same time with one device. and there i have nearly every App to test and play arround.

But the N900 is a nice gadget with a HW Keyboard. because of that i´m thinking of buying a N900. But then i would not sell my Trophy because i have to take a look on WP 7.5. i am a little bit afraid of linux, because i dont have much linux knowhow. and a outofbox device is not so "fine" than a tweaked devie i think

My last thoughts were to buying a N9 (perfect OS with swipe gestures) but at the moment to expensive for me. So N9 will be the gadget after a HD2/N900

what would you advise?

PS: sorry for my english gg but thats not my mother tongue gg

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Why didn't you get the HD2 instead of the Trophy? The HD2 runs WP7 flawlessly, and performs exactly the same as any WP7 device today.
If it had a keyboard it would be so secks.

But it doesn't, and you get to play with Android and WP7 (but that gets a bit boring after a while).

If you want a hardware keyboard and need to bring around a UMPC wherever you want, get a N900. If not, it's probably not for you.

I could get a n900 In a very good condition for 140€
And a HD2 also in a good State for 150€

Booth are unlocked

But i dont know what i want gg

The n900 is a completly New device for me (OS) and i dont know if its Good device Out of the Box. I dont know if there are Good Apps for my Needs. (Twitter, Navigation, Streaming , Good Browser to browse Websites instead of using a native App. )

I have had a HD2 with Android a few month ago. The device is very nice because of the posibility to Run Wp7 and Android at the same Time. And for App. testing its very Good.

Hmm i think i have to Look Videos about N900 functions gg

Hi blumma:

I´ve just read your post and i have a n900. Its a great phone but i dont know how used it.
Im thinking in selling it. The phone is coming with his box and all the accesories except the headphones.
Phone comes with 2 batteries, Nokia charger adapter dongle, Nokia charger with EU plug, and some spare styluses, a keyboard remplacement and other cable for conect with your TV.

I would like to buy other phone more basic and easy to use.
If you are still interest, let my know it.

Regards.