Active Topics

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Prague, Czech republic
O. K., guys. This is the end. The party's over - http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/08/n...co-production/

The Following User Says Thank You to Dan_F For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Elop; Don't me me laugh... an M$ $hill paid to ruin Nokia and have M$ take over the smartphone devision with just a fist-full of $$$

The Following User Says Thank You to eerde For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by Dan_F View Post
O. K., guys. This is the end. The party's over - http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/08/n...co-production/
SAD, this was the only phone/device/eqpt made OEM-country that we could buy since a long-long time. Every thing else was already M/I China.

HAPPY, that I already collected all the Nokia-N9 models, all colors, all M/I Finland... I, and the others like me, will be proud/unique hereon!

The Following User Says Thank You to qorax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
[QUOTE=qorax;1162440]SAD, this was the only phone/device/eqpt made OEM-country that we could buy since a long-long time. Every thing else was already M/I China.

HAPPY, that I already collected all the Nokia-N9 models, all colors, all M/I Finland...

REALLY?! Wow, what were your lotto numbers that week? I might try them myself!

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
[QUOTE=AndyNokia232;1162444]
Originally Posted by qorax View Post
SAD, this was the only phone/device/eqpt made OEM-country that we could buy since a long-long time. Every thing else was already M/I China.

HAPPY, that I already collected all the Nokia-N9 models, all colors, all M/I Finland...

REALLY?! Wow, what were your lotto numbers that week? I might try them myself!

Did it over 2 months... fetched most from Dubai... And getting another White from there by this month end or early next as PR1.2 gets released there.

What do I do with them?
Infrequently, I spread them out on my table... and watch them... marvel @ their design... get overwhelmed... switch the SIM & carry them to the office, color by color... gives me immense satisfaction... my wife declared that I'm obsessed - have a disorder... but heck, I'm in love once again! And I can afford it.

The Following User Says Thank You to qorax For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I want pictures of you swimming in your N9 collection like Scrooge McDuck does in his money bin.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
[QUOTE=qorax;1162450]
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post

Did it over 2 months... fetched most from Dubai... And getting another White from there by this month end or early next as PR1.2 gets released there.

What do I do with them?
Infrequently, I spread them out on my table... and watch them... marvel @ their design... get overwhelmed... switch the SIM & carry them to the office, color by color... gives me immense satisfaction... my wife declared that I'm obsessed - have a disorder... but heck, I'm in love once again! And I can afford it.
personaly i'd stick with a black 64GB model
that is, unless i get so overwhelmed with Symbian Belle on my N8 (updated today...) that i decide to go for the last Symbian

have hard 'nough a time to justify the 2 N900 & two desktop replacement lappies to not want to get more then one NOKIA this year
even subsidized

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I want pictures of you swimming in your N9 collection like Scrooge McDuck does in his money bin.
Lol.... That would be a sight to see!

Originally Posted by misterc View Post
that is, unless i get so overwhelmed with Symbian Belle on my N8 (updated today...) that i decide to go for the last Symbian
Any hiccups during/after the update? I'm a bit worried to update as I came across reports about apps stopping working and other issues. I haven't yet updated to Anna for the same reason.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Anybody celebrating Feb. 11th in any way? Some kind of Elopaclypse party?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:

Tags
dirge, marionettes