Active Topics

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
It seems after further investigations it's indeed consuming more Data than it's supposed to, I deleted FB & Twitter and reloaded my Airtime, purchased another 10MB which normally last me 24hrs, within 40 minutes it's finished again! Something is not ok!

The rest I love it, since my friend has both, he says it almost looks like Whatsapp but it has better looks and colourfull than Whatsapp. I'm definately sure that it's gonna look more awesome when the full version comes out! How do I add my Avatar?

Where's Alex to come explain this further!
Hi!

Do you still have the data consumption issue?

Just to make sure: do you have an app from Nokia Store or our beta?

Best regards,
Aleksandra

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Aleksandra View Post
Hi!

Thanks for reporting the issues.
One question: do you have the app installed from Nokia Store or our beta version?

Best regards,
Aleksandra
I have the version form Nokia Store (this version 1.0.102105-31).

Best and keep up the good work!

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Ontario, Canada
I have noticed that there is a very loud audible alert tone when you receive a message while the phone is in "Beep" mode. Not Silent Mode, but Beep Mode. (This occurs when app is open and running, not pushed) Can this be changed so it does a quiet beep such as when you receive an SMS in beep mode?
I look forward to using the app more once it is polished. Any information on when the next update will arrive?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantron For This Useful Post:
ye im really waiting the next update when it'll be released ;( and fix that language coz i wrote my nickname in arabic it shows the letters like ?????? i think u might need to fix it and im using the one from nokia store

for past week i have not received any messages as push, i opened the app today and found i have like 30 messages, i deleted and downloaded it from Nokia store and asked my buddy to send messages and its still the same i just don't get any push message it just beats the purpose of this app.
i checked my push message settings and its all turned on. Is anyone experiencing this issues?

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Switzerland
I have similar issues (read page 18) just that for me push never worked. Could be something with the nokia account...I don't know...

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by mirondanro View Post
I have similar issues (read page 18) just that for me push never worked. Could be something with the nokia account...I don't know...
Yeah me too, where's Alex to explain this.....
What happens is, if the App is not used for a while, it kinda switches off even if Push is on! Looks like it requires constant checking to make sure messages get refreshed!

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah me too, where's Alex to explain this.....
What happens is, if the App is not used for a while, it kinda switches off even if Push is on! Looks like it requires constant checking to make sure messages get refreshed!
Hi there!
I am sorry for the issues with push.
We'll look into it and I get back to you with solutions as soon as I have it.

Cheers,
Aleksandra

its possible to run it in Nemo?

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
for past week i have not received any messages as push
How does Nokia's push actually work, does it involve Nokia server? Because many of the push services seem to be offline or not functioning at the moment. RSS feeds, emails from "ovi" etc.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arpa For This Useful Post: