Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
I have had no problems with the alarm. I am on CSSU-testing, not overclocked.

Is there a need to set an alarm 10 minutes apart? isn't that what snooze is for? I know that if I don't hit stop or flip my phone, snooze will automatically kick in at 10 intervals until i turn it off...

annoys the crap out of my wife

Cheers,
Fred

The Following User Says Thank You to fffffred For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
I have been having problems with my alarm for about a month now, i think a reflash will cure it, but my solution was to use Alarmed and set a normal alarm via it, and make it execute a script that fires up mplayer in xterm playing a set song, then waiting a set sleep time and firing up next song etc....

And with my alarm problems i have the same symptoms, if the normal alarm is set only and it fails (50% rate in the last month) then i can wake up, later then i should, turn on display (open keypad etc...) and see the alarm showing the time as it was set by the alarm, and the problem seems that somehow i have messed it up along the way, i believe it was around i was messing around with flipclock

I know this threat is old but I have a little issue with the alarm.

snooze will automatically kick in at 10 intervals until i turn it off...
I've noticed that if I don't do anything to the alarm when it rings (no stop and no snooze), it kicks in only a few times (don't know how much, maybe 2-3 times) and then it doesn't ring any more.

I seem to have a problem to weak up in the morning and if I don't hear the alarm the 2-3 times it rings then it doesn't ring any more and I'm very very late to work, like last time I was late for 1 hour because the alarm snoozed for about half an hour and tuned off.

Is there a solution to this, I mean can I tell it to automatically snooze to infinite until I hit the stop button?

Thanks

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
I know this threat is old but I have a little issue with the alarm.

I've noticed that if I don't do anything to the alarm when it rings (no stop and no snooze), it kicks in only a few times (don't know how much, maybe 2-3 times) and then it doesn't ring any more.

I seem to have a problem to weak up in the morning and if I don't hear the alarm the 2-3 times it rings then it doesn't ring any more and I'm very very late to work, like last time I was late for 1 hour because the alarm snoozed for about half an hour and tuned off.

Is there a solution to this, I mean can I tell it to automatically snooze to infinite until I hit the stop button?

Thanks
it stops after 3 times, the workaround is to set several alarms. Most probably we'll add such an option when adeclock enters CSSU

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Most probably we'll add such an option when adeclock enters CSSU
That would be awesome!

Thanks.