Active Topics

For some time now the ebuddy xms has stopped the push messages. Messages are only visible once you open the application there seems to be numerous members who have seen this issue, you can view them at the ebuddy xms is out thread. Also on the same thread members have reported that the Nokia pulse is not working as far as push messages goes. I do not have anyone in my contact that uses the Nokia pulse to check that but my ebuddy xms has definitely stopped giving the push notification. If i can recall correctly this started right at the time when the beta 1.2 was released to N950. And as we all know now that the other apps like facebook and Twitter updates have been made to support the push service, would that have any thing to do with us N9 owners with pr1.1 not being able to Isenberg the push service?
is there any way to check if the Nokia push server is functioning on the Nokia N9? I do not think its a coincidence that both of all the push supporting app available for this phone would either stop or not function the push at the same time, i believe it has to do something with the Nokia push server. I have searched extensively online and have not been able to find anything related to Nokia push server.
so anyone with the knowledge on this shed some lights on how we can check if the Nokia push servers are working or not? If they are working then we can probably file a bug for those apps not working as far as push goes. I went through all this because i downloaded the ebuddy xms and persuaded my contracts to start using it and now myself i am not able to use this app, only way this works is if i have this app open which beats the whole purpose of this app in not draining the battery.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
For some time now the ebuddy xms has stopped the push messages. Messages are only visible once you open the application there seems to be numerous members who have seen this issue, you can view them at the ebuddy xms is out thread. Also on the same thread members have reported that the Nokia pulse is not working as far as push messages goes. I do not have anyone in my contact that uses the Nokia pulse to check that but my ebuddy xms has definitely stopped giving the push notification.
Push for ebuddy xms still works on my N9..

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
it's releated to accounts bug, as due push to work you need be logged in in nokia account

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Me 2. I hace enabled account in account, but still not push

I deleted and re created the Nokia account but still the issue is there.

Hey there! It was workin good at the first 2 days.But somehow i`m experiencing the same problem.It says you have to log in to your Nokia Account to get push notifications.But I already logged in.It`s almost impossible to use this app without closin.The battery dies in 4-5 hours max.So if anyone have the solution for this problem please share guys!.