Active Topics

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Ahmedabad,India
hey....eviljazz,plz release quasarMX for maemo(n900) eagerly waiting for it....

thanx in advance....

The Following User Says Thank You to nisheet For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
Originally Posted by evilJazz View Post
Beta 3 is out: http://katastrophos.net/quasarmx
awesome ! any changelog?

/edit: i was blind, found it.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Looks very good. The only thing is missing now is equalizer or treble/bass knobs.

Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Looks very good. The only thing is missing now is equalizer or treble/bass knobs.
as far as i could see, there is a spacer for equalizer, maybe in the next versions :P

ps: someone know how to enable that last.fm thing? i have to accept my device somewhere but i dont know where. Not on the last.fm page nor in the settings of quasar

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by nisheet View Post
hey....eviljazz,plz release quasarMX for maemo(n900) eagerly waiting for it....

thanx in advance....
Me too

thanx in advance.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ecuador
I tried this app, but I dont know why I cant see my playlists

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
ps: someone know how to enable that last.fm thing? i have to accept my device somewhere but i dont know where. Not on the last.fm page nor in the settings of quasar
I think it opened a browser in the background? Sorry I did it only once and forgot the exact procedure.

Great app for MeeGo. I can found music by style.

question : when can we have the RC ?

This is my new player. Apparently, I have too much music either for the built-in player or Sigma reassuring though to use an app developed by someone who's also a mad collector.

The only issue I seem to have with B3 so far is that, as someone posted earlier, there's no intuitive way to start playing all tracks in random order. Being able to simply press “play” would make sense. (What I do instead: make sure I have no filters on, go to the search tab, make sure random and repeat are on, and tap any track I feel like listening to.)

My personal wishlist:
  • Lock screen UI like the stock player (not sure Meego exposes the API for that yet)
  • Some other way to skip a song while locked (maybe shaking the phone like Sigma?)
  • If playing is paused by unplugging the headset, resume play when I plug it back

As you see, my personal priorities revolve around listening to music without taking the n9 out of my pocket

EQ is nice but I can wait...

Thanks for the fantastic app!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lalomartins For This Useful Post:
i have one other thing.

i am driving a c-class and it has a navigation system with multiple options if its about audio. i can either make the music mute completely when there is an announcement or i can make the music more quiet or i can have both at the same volume. can that be integrated as well? sound stops at the moment when the maps software is talking

Tags
music, musicplayer, player, quasar, quasarmx