Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#761
Just wait till the problems show up.....
 
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#762
Great news: March 22th complete new Angry Birds release !!!
 
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
#763
FYI, I've added space to the spreadsheet for the first 15 levels of 'Surf and Turf', which was just added to Angry Birds, and the 12 'Trophy' levels from Angry Birds Rio.
 
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#764
surf & turf level 10 pretty hard to get a 3 star score comparing to the other levels.....
after a lot of attemps finally 81K score.
 
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
#765
There is a new game! Angry Birds Space was released today on multiple platforms. There are over 90 levels to play: 30 levels in the new episode 'Pig Bang', 30 in the new episode 'Cold Cuts', 30 levels in the new dlc challenge levels named 'Danger Zone 1' (must pay a separate $.99 to play all of them--the first level is free though), and 5 'Eggsteroids' bonus levels that you must find the hidden eggs to play.

I have added all of these new levels to the spreadsheet just below the Angry Birds Rio scores (but before the scores for the free editions). Wasn't sure if I should add the Eggsteroids levels since we've never tracked the golden egg levels, but decided to include them since these can be 3 starred.

I was a little bit surprised I was able to fit them all on the spreadsheet, but I cheated a little by only giving formulas for calculating the 'below-max' value for just a few people who looked to be still adding their scores. (I'm probably wrong on that).
 
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2011
#766
Originally Posted by Petrel View Post
surf & turf level 10 pretty hard to get a 3 star score comparing to the other levels.....
after a lot of attemps finally 81K score.
You can actually one bird this level. Aim the first bird low and just over the head of the left hand pig. Drop the bomb at the last second so that the white bird takes off and hits the eave of the middle structure tilting it left and blowing the TNT. Score can be around 84K. I made 86K with two birds. Both dropped between the two left hand pigs with the first knocking over the structures.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to 2 Walking Tall For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2011
#767
Originally Posted by CougRon View Post
FYI, I've added space to the spreadsheet for the first 15 levels of 'Surf and Turf', which was just added to Angry Birds, and the 12 'Trophy' levels from Angry Birds Rio.
CougRon, what was your strat for the 74K on level 1? I can't do better than 73K.
 
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
#768
Originally Posted by 2 Walking Tall View Post
CougRon, what was your strat for the 74K on level 1? I can't do better than 73K.
I just more or less hit the upper portion of the lower wood plank. took a lot of tries and I think it was more or less luck. Just spent several tries trying to reproduce it and only came close once.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to CougRon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#769
Originally Posted by 2 Walking Tall View Post
You can actually one bird this level. Aim the first bird low and just over the head of the left hand pig. Drop the bomb at the last second so that the white bird takes off and hits the eave of the middle structure tilting it left and blowing the TNT. Score can be around 84K. I made 86K with two birds. Both dropped between the two left hand pigs with the first knocking over the structures.
Thanks Forum! Just shot 86k from 1 bird on Surf & Turf 10 based on a recent tip found here (thx walkingtall!!). Been awhile, haven't been slinging nearly as much but still like to check in occasionally.

Cheers, Robnago
 
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Auburn, WA
#770
FYI, Angry Birds Free got an update tonight, with three Birday Surprise levels. I've added them to the spreadsheet.
 
Reply

Tags
bada blows, bada rox

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10.