Active Topics

Originally Posted by cotyrocksteady View Post
Cant try the app because i never receive the verification code, how did you write your number?
I have send tickets and they always answer me the same.
have you tried logging in with facebook first? And check the country, i javelin had numerous times checked Canada and not receive the code. I think i have so far uninstalled and installed this app for atleast 50 times. I asked my contacts to move to this app on their iphone and android and i was not able to use it since push was not working. If that all fails download file box and then uninstall the app and delete every trace of ebuddy from phone using filebox and download the beta jaylst posted a page or few back.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cotyrocksteady View Post
Cant try the app because i never receive the verification code, how did you write your number?
I have sent tickets and they always answer me the same.
Hi!
Can you please give me your ticket number? Will check the issue for you.

Best regards,
Aleksandra

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandra For This Useful Post:
Thanks to almighty most anticipated fixes aka pr1.2 now push is completely shut off. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your patience now you can gladly toss your Nokia phone in the wall.
So long xms as i would be deleting you now because push message was the only point i was using this service and now it don't work (was in a hope the new pr would've fixed that) now back to gtalk and Skype.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Ayt man no need to throw your toys just as yet, I bet all they need is Update the Ovi verson then all will be back to normal, XMS has been having a couple known bugs, it needs to be fixed anyway!

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Ayt man no need to throw your toys just as yet, I bet all they need is Update the Ovi verson then all will be back to normal, XMS has been having a couple known bugs, it needs to be fixed anyway!
if you haven't been following, the Nokia pulse does not work either for push, so clearly it has to do with Nokia server as only two available push enabled services don't work which is distributed by two completely different companies, would be quite a coincidence if it has to do with apps itself.
and as i think xms has one push server where its pushing all its messages to different devices from it and if its working fine on iphone abducting android then makes me think its not the xms at fault.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
if you haven't been following, the Nokia pulse does not work either for push, so clearly it has to do with Nokia server as only two available push enabled services don't work which is distributed by two completely different companies, would be quite a coincidence if it has to do with apps itself.
and as i think xms has one push server where its pushing all its messages to different devices from it and if its working fine on iphone abducting android then makes me think its not the xms at fault.
Maybe it's the same error that rectified itself when suddenly Feeds syncing stopped working

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Thanks to almighty most anticipated fixes aka pr1.2 now push is completely shut off..
What do you mean?
I recall reading part of 1.2 or 1.3 was to improve the whole underlying architecture of push.
Where's the official statement that Nokia's killing push altogether?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
What do you mean?
I recall reading part of 1.2 or 1.3 was to improve the whole underlying architecture of push.
Where's the official statement that Nokia's killing push altogether?
how would you explain both out of all 2 push utilizing app stooped the push messages who are using pr1.2, and please do look at the pulse discussion thread in Nokia beta site, when one member asked where to find the logs for n9 the pulse developer (working for nokia) said they are not putting any more effort on Nokia n9.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
how would you explain both out of all 2 push utilizing app stooped the push messages who are using pr1.2, and please do look at the pulse discussion thread in Nokia beta site, when one member asked where to find the logs for n9 the pulse developer (working for nokia) said they are not putting any more effort on Nokia n9.

That's odd.... pulse started-off on the N9... :-/

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
That's odd.... pulse started-off on the N9... :-/
yep started with n9 and moved to iphone while dropping the n9