Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2011
#771
Goodmorning!

One week ago I installed the Pwniexpress image.
Ive a lot of fun with this image.
Just copy it to your Sd and install!

I now just use the N900 for networking fun purpose only.
Just to stay unknown..

Webcracking and Ettercap are working really great!!

Have fun!!

Greetzz

WyCkson
 
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2011
#772
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible View Post
Do have to reflash my N900 with this image or is it possible to run this image in a virtual machine? I don't want to reflash my N900, it's running so smooth now.

Edit:
I found the instructions.
you could install without having to flash?

I do not like to lose the applications and settings that I have .....

backupmenu if I use, I will delete the configuration and the applications do not?
 
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ United States
#773
Originally Posted by wyckson View Post
Goodmorning!

One week ago I installed the Pwniexpress image.
Ive a lot of fun with this image.
Just copy it to your Sd and install!

I now just use the N900 for networking fun purpose only.
Just to stay unknown..

Webcracking and Ettercap are working really great!!

Have fun!!

Greetzz

WyCkson
Hey WyCkson:

I will highly appreciate if you could post "installation instructions." Any problems during the installation or follow up steps. Thanks.
 
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2012
#774
Is the neopwn project dead ? has the pwnphone project taken over
 
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2012
#775
Originally Posted by neopwn View Post
<cough> just wait </cough>
So I have downloaded V2 of NeoPWN. And I haven't install it yet. I am waiting my N9 for installation of it. Before I install it on SD card, what will be good options for me who is newbie in Linux. Can I install myself all tools/software which has on the lists of NeoPWN software list on N900 without installing NeoPWN? Will it function or not? Or should I have to install NeoPWN in order to get all tools? please share your thoughts and advice for me.
 
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2012
#776
^thxs for the links

i also have the same type of confusion , options:

-power kernel + utils installation separately
-neopwn on microsd ,although i am not sure whether i wll loose the phone maemo functionality or not
-pwn phone - installs on emmc so i guess i will the phone functionality .

Last edited by aBs0lut3z33r0; 03-08-2012 at 10:49 AM.
 
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012
#777
Originally Posted by winthan View Post
So I have downloaded V2 of NeoPWN. And I haven't install it yet. I am waiting my N9 for installation of it. Before I install it on SD card, what will be good options for me who is newbie in Linux. Can I install myself all tools/software which has on the lists of NeoPWN software list on N900 without installing NeoPWN? Will it function or not? Or should I have to install NeoPWN in order to get all tools? please share your thoughts and advice for me.
where you download all files ? i cant find them evrywhere
 
Posts: 211 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
#778
Originally Posted by Elio
where you download all files ? i cant find them evrywhere
Try to search another time match better than previous time
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=Pwnie
read post from AP4CH3
 

The Following User Says Thank You to disappear For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012
#779
Originally Posted by disappear View Post
Try to search another time match better than previous time
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ighlight=Pwnie
read post from AP4CH3
thanks a lot i got crazy to find them on web i go to install now
 
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012
#780
Originally Posted by Elio View Post
thanks a lot i got crazy to find them on web i go to install now
ive installed but itrs different of neopwn v2 program list there are half program in pwniexpress .. can i install manually ? there is no file w00t ?
 
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.