Active Topics

Notices

Hi,

I am using gpodder N9 version.

I don't know how to suscribe youtube feeds.

None result from "search for" .

On the N900 version ,we can suscribe youtube user feed ?

It is possible on N9 version ?

Thanks a lot

There might be an easier way, but I used the gpodder.net website to add the youtube feed and then imported it into my N9 (does require you to register with gpodder.net though)

Also, you may find more responses by posting the question in the Meego/Harmattan sub-forum

Originally Posted by thegman View Post
There might be an easier way, but I used the gpodder.net website to add the youtube feed and then imported it into my N9 (does require you to register with gpodder.net though)

Also, you may find more responses by posting the question in the Meego/Harmattan sub-forum
Thanks,

I suscribed it from web pages and it worked.

I am surprising there is not option to automaticaly delete old episode once viewed.

The N900 gpodder version had lot of settings availables. There is not settings for the N9 version...

Best Regards

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Battling with this App too, I have version 3.1.1. How does it work? Anywhere I can find instructions on using it? Kinda new in Podcasting. Been googling around and no clear info.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
It would be more usefull to ask in gpodder thread or on official site, as developer can't track all those questions. As well they would only trash the forum, thanks for understanding =)