Active Topics

I had the same problem this morning. Ipsmagic was never installed, no headset connected. No charger connected and battery at about 15% with automatic power save mode.

Device was upside down, alarm sound for about 1 second, then it got "snoozed". It started ringing again 10 min later, at which point it worked properly until I shut it off I didn't touch device during these 10 min. Never happened to me before, but usually i have device with front side up during the night and charging.

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by glyph.se View Post
Device was upside down, alarm sound for about 1 second, then it got "snoozed". It started ringing again 10 min later, at which point it worked properly until I shut it off I didn't touch device during these 10 min. Never happened to me before, but usually i have device with front side up during the night and charging.
I just realised that I wrote my text a bit wrong.
In fact, if it is upside down, sound works fine. if it is upside (up), sound stops after 1 second. In both cases it shows the OK/snooze dialogue.

As i understand, for you sound even did not work on upside down?

And whats about message notifications? Do you see the content on the lockscreen, or is it a standard notification?
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
As i understand, for you sound even did not work on upside down?

And whats about message notifications? Do you see the content on the lockscreen, or is it a standard notification?
So far I have only experienced it once, and that was with the phone upside down.

Message notifications are working as intended with content. Do you have "Hide private information" disabled in Settings -> Notifications?

The Following User Says Thank You to glyph.se For This Useful Post:
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by glyph.se View Post
Message notifications are working as intended with content. Do you have "Hide private information" disabled in Settings -> Notifications?
Oh dear You are so right.
I thought this had something to do with the feed/notification page. Never imagined it means the lockscreen.

This how ever is not the explanation for our clock issue.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
Oh dear You are so right.
I thought this had something to do with the feed/notification page. Never imagined it means the lockscreen.

This how ever is not the explanation for our clock issue.
Great that it works.

My alarm rang properly this morning again, phone in same position as last night when it broke...