Active Topics

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
can anyone give me a screenshot of N900's battery usage after updating to kp50 ?

Last edited by panjgoori; 2012-03-20 at 09:27. Reason: typos

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
TBH my primary goal was to have stable SR for stock frequencies, as those who OC usually are aware of what's "under the hood". So far this seems achieved and I am happy .
Yes indeed, with your hard work you got the impossible SR to work properly on stock frequencies, even at OC frequencies with solid stability except for a very few devices like mine,that's quite an achievement considering the fact that the guys(engineers) at Nokia had given up on it.Not to mention all the other valuable projects which you are working on too. we really appreciate your effort. Thank you mate.

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Well, seems there is no option left, but to export sysfs entry for MPU similar to sr_dsp_boost, so on devices like yours a liitle voltage boost to be given to MPU for OC frequencies. But that will be in the next release.
Wow that's very good news, the feature we wanted from a loong time back, eagerly waiting for the next release..

/nkirk

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nkirk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
Is there a command to activate SR or do I have to enable it in my oc profile (VDD1=1 VDD2=1)

My N900 works flawlessly with SR enabled. I have tested up to 900MHz and seems to be fully stable. Although, calculated voltages are higher than what I have set on my old tried and tested config for my device. I have set it at 720MHz now and all is good.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
My N900 works flawlessly with SR enabled. I have tested up to 900MHz and seems to be fully stable. Although, calculated voltages are higher than what I have set on my old tried and tested config for my device. I have set it at 720MHz now and all is good.
kernel-config shows lists calculated values +2, so if you have 45 for 720MHz, the actual volatge is 43

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Hello Guy's,
I am getting the following error. Please suggest how do i proceed.
Attached Images

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
Is there a way to prevent the focus system from turning on the LED system when it wants to as well? (Or does this do that? I'm not quite up to K50 as I have other fish to fry right now and need a stable phone for the next day or two, so I'm not upgrading right this second. )
i dont see that mentioned in the changelog of kp50..so i guess its the same as before..but the flash during focus is also a pain..i agree.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by awroax View Post
With kp-50 I get a process "sh" that is using 100% cpu all the time, goes away only if I flash original kernel
i get it also, have to kill the process every time i restart maemo, ate my battery first time after flashing kernel because i didnt notice it right away

Originally Posted by GrimyHR View Post
i get it also, have to kill the process every time i restart maemo, ate my battery first time after flashing kernel because i didnt notice it right away
I can confirm the same issue!

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM View Post
I can confirm the same issue!
Any idea who is starting this "sh" process?

Tags
battery test, i <3 fmg, i <3 pali, igottaboner, kernel, kernel-power, viva fmg, viva pali