Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Man all this sounds like a whole lotta pain, I'd hate to be in the same spot

Originally Posted by warrentaye View Post
I want to thank all of you for your help I am updated and working now back in business. Also a word of warning to anyone changing their product code using NSS, DO NOT use NSS pro, its buggy and screws up the Hardware ID of the N9, use the older version.
so using NSS v1.0.38.15 doesnt have any issue/s?

help me please! my nokia n9 wont start! even when i want to flash, windows 7 cannot recognise my N9! someone help me.. my nokia n9 totally blackout..

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Cagliari, Italy
Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
help me please! my nokia n9 wont start! even when i want to flash, windows 7 cannot recognise my N9! someone help me.. my nokia n9 totally blackout..
Hi! could You just explain to us your problem?are you able to start up the N9? have you read the tread about how to flash it?

the common thing that i saw is, we all used nss pro to change product code. And another thing that me and some others tried to change hw version of the phone with product code as well. I think nss pro is to blame.

What can we do to take phone to normal hw version and the product code? we use nss pro to force it or just old nss to change it back?

I have 2 nokia n9. one of them is on 1.2 without problem (austria version). If i connect it and use old nss it shows nothing on hw version and it shows the same product code number on hw version with nss pro.

And a note: in this thread's situation after getting update with OTA or flashing 1.2, phone is still showing its version 20.2011...

So there is something wrong.