Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012
#221
Is there a way to unlock an operator sim locked N9? PLease help.
Tried all kinds of flashing but did not help!
 
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,141 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
#222
The Frequently Asked Questions seem to ignore the N9.

I am suppsedly getting an N9 tomorrow. Besides Reading the FM, what are my best starting points for learning about it from a beginner's perspective? Should I be reading the Meego site? That seems to have been abandoned, and my impression is that it was never very interested in simple, user-oriented information.
__________________
All I want is 40 acres, a mule, and Xterm.
 
ibrakalifa's Avatar
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 791 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Harmattan
#223
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
The Frequently Asked Questions seem to ignore the N9.

I am suppsedly getting an N9 tomorrow. Besides Reading the FM, what are my best starting points for learning about it from a beginner's perspective? Should I be reading the Meego site? That seems to have been abandoned, and my impression is that it was never very interested in simple, user-oriented information.
im watching youtube, and read much much review about n9, and love it,
__________________
~$
~#
 
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012
#224
Hi all

Could someone please help me?
I have accidentally deleted all SMS from my N9.
Is there some way to get them back?

thanks for you help

redselena
 
ibrakalifa's Avatar
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 791 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Harmattan
#225
i guess not, sorry
__________________
~$
~#
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on May 2010 @ UK
#226
Originally Posted by bretus View Post
Hi
Would like to know what the green dot next to some usernames in posts represents?As most of the dots are black
Green dots represent if the user is currently online if its black then that user is offline! Hope this helps.
 
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2012
#227
If you have upgraded to Diablo,and i m agree with his,it has the abnormally high CPU usage of metalayer-crawler been fixed (as is indicated by Bugzilla's bugs 978 and 1842) or does it still exist?

SSLC Results 2012 Karnataka
 
Sandeep's Avatar
Posts: 107 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
#228
How do we add a profile avatar??
I couldn't find it in my profile details page !!
 
Posts: 1,085 | Thanked: 2,953 times | Joined on Jan 2010
#229
Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
How do we add a profile avatar??
I couldn't find it in my profile details page !!
I've never used it myself, but try this link, Sandeep, and let us know if it works

http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editavatar
__________________
Follow me on my neglected twitter @kojacker

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun
 

The Following User Says Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post:
Sandeep's Avatar
Posts: 107 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
#230
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
I've never used it myself, but try this link, Sandeep, and let us know if it works

http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editavatar
Worked !
Thanks. But why can't we find a link to this page ??
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeep For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
help i'm stuck, help wanted

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:44.