Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
i have forced rotation enabled on my phone..i wanted the omp to rotate..but i also wanted it to force landscape whenever i play a video...can someone tell me what package to blacklist please?cause right now if i am in portrait and play a video the screen just gets all weird (even if i blacklist openmediaplayer)...

The Following User Says Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post:
Can you please add 'play next' to now playing
also one suggestion,don't know whether its a good or bad idea

well can you add fast forward button in videos

its has an advantage over scroll to forward as using fast forward we can watch
every part of movie and its joyable too

hope you will pay attention towards this
JUST SUGGESTING

The Following User Says Thank You to Sourav.dubey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
I know this is a feature out of scope, but I just have to bring up the idea.

How cool would it not be to have OMP to act as a DLNA Mobile Digital Media Controller (M-DMC).
http://www.dlna.org/dlna-for-industr...dia-controller

M-DMC is one hell of a feature.
With M-DMC you could just hook up you N900 on you home-wifi and press and hold on a album/track/video in OMP and press and hold then press "Play to" as I could do on my old N96 years ago. And the track/album/video is played on you XBMC mediacenter attaced to you TV at home.

A feature that is well known to Apple geeks with Apple's own implementation called Air-Play.
But who needs closed Apple stuff when you have open standards like DLNA.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toxaris For This Useful Post:
A little out of scope but, like the possibility of a tracker update, something that could be looked at in the future. We have FM Transmitter as an audio out option so this too could be an option.

Think Sony call it Wifi-Direct?

I don't plan to add features of that caliber before OMP is stable. Even then they would probably require so much effort that I can't see a good reason to do it, especially considering that I don't have anything that I could use those features with.

Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
For me the only missing feature is the ability to select the audio stream of a video file. It's very important to me as I usually see dual video files in where the second audio stream is the original version (non dubbed audio) and I cannot select it.
I still haven't found a way to accomplish this. I don't know if it's even possible (without going deeper than OMP).

Originally Posted by pali View Post
Hi, can somebody include slovak localization into Open Media Player?
For stock Nokia player is GNU po file here: https://garage.maemo.org/plugins/ggi...yer.po;hb=HEAD

@gidzzz: can you do that?
I could try, but I have very little time this week and I don't feel too comfortable adding a translation half-blindly, so I'd prefer someone who knows the language to do this. I started the translation at https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...t-mediaplayer/ and if someone wants to help, it would be great, because I won't be able to finish it myself.

Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
after the update i am experiencing problem in lyrics section..
The lyrics server had some downtime, but looks like it's back online.

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
All Songs Search bar (keyboard) will think I have held the key down sometimes, resulting in blue key symbols, instead of letters.

Example:-
If I type 'sup', as the search is filtering it will change to 'su0'.
If I type 'cmp', as the search is filtering it will change to 'c'p'.

I have about 3000 tracks, totaling 12266 minutes, so searches can take a moment or two.
Yes, when OMP is in the searching loop, key events have to wait. Sometimes they come too late and a short press becomes a long press.

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
doesn't anyone having trouble using playback button (down on the right side) while playing a video????
every time a play a video,stop it then go back to video list or the main menu of OMP, when i push the playback button it doesn't play the video...it open as an unknown song (unplayable).....

has anyone has the same bug????
Yes.

Originally Posted by Sourav.dubey View Post
Can you please add 'play next' to now playing
also one suggestion,don't know whether its a good or bad idea

well can you add fast forward button in videos

its has an advantage over scroll to forward as using fast forward we can watch
every part of movie and its joyable too
If you want to hold the "next" button to seek through a movie, then I think it's possible. If you want pleasant FPS and sound, then no.

I'm not sure what "play next" is supposed to do. If you mean adding a song from the library to play after the current song in now playing, I've been missing this for some time and it's very likely to appear. If you had something else on your mind, you have to be more specific.

A few updated translations have arrived at Transifex, so I decided to put out a small update:
  • Smooth scrolling to the current song in "Now playing".
  • Updated translations: Finnish, Italian, German, Dutch.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I could try, but I have very little time this week and I don't feel too comfortable adding a translation half-blindly, so I'd prefer someone who knows the language to do this. I started the translation at https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...t-mediaplayer/ and if someone wants to help, it would be great, because I won't be able to finish it myself.
That Slovak PO file for stock nokia media player is complete. I do not know how many strings was added to open media player, but I can translate all missing to Slovak.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
i still often have crashes of omp..other than that its awsome work

still have the error ..

<body bgcolor="#f0f0f8">
<table width="100%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2 border=0 summary="heading">
p<tr bgcolor="#6622aa">
<td valign=bottom>&nbsp;<br>
<font color="#ffffff" face="helvetica, arial">&nbsp;<br><big><big><strong>&lt;type 'exceptions.IOError'&gt;</strong></big></big></font></td
><td align=right valign=bottom
><font color="#ffffff" face="helvetica, arial">Python 2.6.6: <br>Mon Mar 26 03:21:59 2012</font></td></tr></table>

<p>A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.</p>
<table width="100%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 border=0>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py</a> in <strong>run</strong>(self=&lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;556</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;"""Runs&nbsp;the&nbsp;handler,&nbsp;flus hes&nbsp;the&nbsp;streams,&nbsp;and&nbsp;ends&nbsp ;the&nbsp;request."""<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;557</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;try:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;558</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;protocolStatus,& nbsp;appStatus&nbsp;=&nbsp;self.server.handler(sel f)<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;559</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;except:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;560</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;traceback.print_ exc(file=self.stderr)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090">protocolStatus <em>undefined</em>, appStatus <em>undefined</em>, <strong>self</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt;, self.<strong>server</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;, self.server.<strong>handler</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;bound method WSGIServer.handler of &lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py</a> in <strong>handler</strong>(self=&lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;, req=&lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1118</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;result&nbsp;=&nbsp;self.application(enviro n,&nbsp;start_response)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1119</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;try:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;1120</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;for&nbsp;data&nbsp ;in&nbsp;result:<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1121</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;if&nbsp;data:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1122</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;write(data)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090">data <em>undefined</em>, <strong>result</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;generator object app&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi">/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi</a> in <strong>app</strong>(env={'DOCUMENT_ROOT': '/var/www/lyrics/', 'GATEWAY_INTERFACE': 'CGI/1.1', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE': 'en-US,*', 'HTTP_CONNECTION': 'Keep-Alive', 'HTTP_HOST': 'lyrics.mirkforce.net', 'HTTP_USER_AGENT': 'Mozilla/5.0', 'PATH': '/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin', 'PATH_INFO': '/fun/weareyoung.txt', 'QUERY_STRING': 'artist=fun&amp;title=weareyoung', ...}, start_response=&lt;function start_response&gt</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;26</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;context['db']&nbsp;=&nbsp;''<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;27</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;28</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;webinc.log(con text,&nbsp;'')<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;29</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;30</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><em>global</em> <strong>webinc</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;module 'webinc' from '/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py'&gt;, webinc.<strong>log</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;function log&gt;, <strong>context</strong>&nbsp;= {'addr': '41.233.86.247', 'agent': '', 'aver': '', 'db': '', 'httpagent': 'Mozilla/5.0', 'n': 1740}</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py">/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py</a> in <strong>log</strong>(context={'addr': '41.233.86.247', 'agent': '', 'aver': '', 'db': '', 'httpagent': 'Mozilla/5.0', 'n': 1740}, s='', lvl=0)</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;91</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;92</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;logfile.write("\n")<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;93</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;logfile.close()<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;94</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;95</small>&nbsp;def&nbsp;logsql(fc,&nbsp;s,&nbsp;param s):<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><strong>logfile</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;closed file 'logs/webaccess.log', mode 'a'&gt;, logfile.<strong>close</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;built-in method close of file object&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table><p><strong>&lt;type 'exceptions.IOError'&gt;</strong>: [Errno 28] No space left on device
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>args&nbsp;=
(28, 'No space left on device')
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>errno&nbsp;=
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>filename&nbsp;=
None
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>message&nbsp;=
''
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>strerror&nbsp;=
'No space left on device'

<!-- The above is a description of an error in a Python program, formatted
for a Web browser because the 'cgitb' module was enabled. In case you
are not reading this in a Web browser, here is the original traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line 558, in run
protocolStatus, appStatus = self.server.handler(self)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line 1120, in handler
for data in result:
File "/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi", line 28, in app
webinc.log(context, '')
File "/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py", line 93, in log
logfile.close()
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

-->

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
plz plz add wvga mode option

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by davdav View Post
still have the error ..

<body bgcolor="#f0f0f8">
<table width="100%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2 border=0 summary="heading">
p<tr bgcolor="#6622aa">
<td valign=bottom>&nbsp;<br>
<font color="#ffffff" face="helvetica, arial">&nbsp;<br><big><big><strong>&lt;type 'exceptions.IOError'&gt;</strong></big></big></font></td
><td align=right valign=bottom
><font color="#ffffff" face="helvetica, arial">Python 2.6.6: <br>Mon Mar 26 03:21:59 2012</font></td></tr></table>

<p>A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.</p>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py</a> in <strong>run</strong>(self=&lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;556</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;"""Runs&nbsp;the&nbsp;handler,&nbsp;flus hes&nbsp;the&nbsp;streams,&nbsp;and&nbsp;ends&nbsp ;the&nbsp;request."""<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;557</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;try:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;558</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;protocolStatus,& nbsp;appStatus&nbsp;=&nbsp;self.server.handler(sel f)<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;559</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;except:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;560</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;traceback.print_ exc(file=self.stderr)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090">protocolStatus <em>undefined</em>, appStatus <em>undefined</em>, <strong>self</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt;, self.<strong>server</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;, self.server.<strong>handler</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;bound method WSGIServer.handler of &lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py">/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py</a> in <strong>handler</strong>(self=&lt;flup.server.fcgi.WSGIServer object&gt;, req=&lt;flup.server.fcgi_base.Request object&gt</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1118</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;result&nbsp;=&nbsp;self.application(enviro n,&nbsp;start_response)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1119</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;try:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;1120</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;for&nbsp;data&nbsp ;in&nbsp;result:<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1121</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;if&nbsp;data:<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;1122</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;write(data)<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090">data <em>undefined</em>, <strong>result</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;generator object app&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi">/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi</a> in <strong>app</strong>(env={'DOCUMENT_ROOT': '/var/www/lyrics/', 'GATEWAY_INTERFACE': 'CGI/1.1', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE': 'en-US,*', 'HTTP_CONNECTION': 'Keep-Alive', 'HTTP_HOST': 'lyrics.mirkforce.net', 'HTTP_USER_AGENT': 'Mozilla/5.0', 'PATH': '/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin', 'PATH_INFO': '/fun/weareyoung.txt', 'QUERY_STRING': 'artist=fun&amp;title=weareyoung', ...}, start_response=&lt;function start_response&gt</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;26</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;context['db']&nbsp;=&nbsp;''<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;27</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;28</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;webinc.log(con text,&nbsp;'')<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;29</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;30</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><em>global</em> <strong>webinc</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;module 'webinc' from '/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py'&gt;, webinc.<strong>log</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;function log&gt;, <strong>context</strong>&nbsp;= {'addr': '41.233.86.247', 'agent': '', 'aver': '', 'db': '', 'httpagent': 'Mozilla/5.0', 'n': 1740}</font></small></td></tr></table>
<tr><td bgcolor="#d8bbff"><big>&nbsp;</big><a href="file:///var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py">/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py</a> in <strong>log</strong>(context={'addr': '41.233.86.247', 'agent': '', 'aver': '', 'db': '', 'httpagent': 'Mozilla/5.0', 'n': 1740}, s='', lvl=0)</td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;91</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;92</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;logfile.write("\n")<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#ffccee"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;93</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;logfile.close()<br>
</tt></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;94</small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><font color="#909090"><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;95</small>&nbsp;def&nbsp;logsql(fc,&nbsp;s,&nbsp;param s):<br>
</tt></font></td></tr>
<tr><td><small><font color="#909090"><strong>logfile</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;closed file 'logs/webaccess.log', mode 'a'&gt;, logfile.<strong>close</strong>&nbsp;= &lt;built-in method close of file object&gt;</font></small></td></tr></table><p><strong>&lt;type 'exceptions.IOError'&gt;</strong>: [Errno 28] No space left on device
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>args&nbsp;=
(28, 'No space left on device')
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>errno&nbsp;=
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>filename&nbsp;=
None
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>message&nbsp;=
''
<br><tt><small>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</small>&nbsp;</tt>strerror&nbsp;=
'No space left on device'

<!-- The above is a description of an error in a Python program, formatted
for a Web browser because the 'cgitb' module was enabled. In case you
are not reading this in a Web browser, here is the original traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line 558, in run
protocolStatus, appStatus = self.server.handler(self)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/flup/server/fcgi_base.py", line 1120, in handler
for data in result:
File "/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/lyrics2.fcgi", line 28, in app
webinc.log(context, '')
File "/var/www/lyrics/cgi-bin/webinc.py", line 93, in log
logfile.close()
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

-->

as gidzz said if the lyricss erver is down v ll get this error..

The Following User Says Thank You to visN900 For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse