Active Topics

hi guys i have a problem after installing cssu testing update... many apps doesn't work in portrait mode like Nokia player,file manager,and also many others but the desktop work fine in portrait so what is the problem?
can any one help me please guys ?

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
The applications don't rotate because they don't support portrait mode. Try enabling forced rotation if you want every application to rotate but some of them might have problems in portrait mode.

The Following User Says Thank You to MiK546 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
http://bit.ly/H4SJX2

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
CSSU doesn't make everything work in portrait mode. PERIOD. Nothing will EVER make all apps work in portrait. If you want a portrait phone, go buy one. N900 is a landscape mode device.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
guys first of all I'm sorry but i searched on the phone and i didn't find enabling forced rotation in setting or desktop menu i found only orientation lock for desktop....and i saw many videos on you tube that many people have full portrait mode on N900 and you can see by yourself... here example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rta-B...eature=related

guys first of all I'm sorry but i searched on the phone and i didn't find enabling forced rotation in setting or desktop menu i found only orientation lock for desktop....and i saw many videos on you tube that many people have full portrait mode on N900 and you can see by yourself... here example:

and by the way for woody14619...Man I love N900 and don't think of changing this masterpiece device.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
Originally Posted by scozy View Post

and by the way for woody14619...Man I love N900 and don't think of changing this masterpiece device.
Maybe you should install "CSSU Features Configuration" or "CSSU Tuner" where you can find an option called "Forced Rotation" which make it possible for many apps to rotate, however this doesn't mean that 100 percent of apps can rotate.becase some apps doesn't support rotation.

Last edited by AnasSyria; 2012-03-29 at 19:58.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
CSSU doesn't make everything work in portrait mode. PERIOD. Nothing will EVER make all apps work in portrait. If you want a portrait phone, go buy one. N900 is a landscape mode device.
You are right "portrait mode + N900"= abnormal freak creature

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Serbia
Hey Guys,

after installing latest Cssu-t, i have no longer option to share pics on facebook service.

When i choose picture from photo manager, and click share i only got option to share on ovi store and flickr, but no option for facebook. And before upgrading, i had also cssu testing and sharing on facebook worked.

How to fix this?

Thanks

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
The transitions.ini file that comes with the CSSU T has a blacklist in which all non-rotatable applications are listed, so even force-rotation will not make them rotate.
The default media player and many other applications that are on that list will not rotate untill you remove them from the blacklist....