Okay so I've read and tried, and read and tried multiple threads on installing nitdroid on my N900 to the point where I wanted to start from scratch. Well by doing so I admit I've officially screwed up. I've flashed my phone properly so many times now that I can't install any applications because I get messages saying that memory is full (even though freshly flashed); when I go to check the memory in settings it says that "internal memory corrupted". I've looked up youtube videos, read thru numerous threads trying to figure out how to relieve the application memory issue so that I can get to installing rootsh and a couple other applications to restore the partitions to factory settings and I can't find anything that will help me. I desperately need help in order to get to a working point where I can function again.

Sorry I was venting... To summarize and prioritize I need help to do the following:
a) Either expand my application memory so I can use the external sd card as application memory. Whatever the option I need to make those changes obviously without being able to install any application on the internal memory as it won't allow me to do so. Also running sfdisk doesn't work because it prompts me for a password which I have no clue what it is.
b) repartition the phone back to original specs
c) install a functional version of nitdroid.(may not even want to after this).

Can anyone please help. If you can get me past (a) I can research and hopefully get my phone functioning again. If not anyone want a N900?

To the experienced guru's of this forum, I admit I messed this up but I've done my due diligence and tried to remediate this without posting a thread for about 3 weeks now and I've gotten nowhere. If you have a remote idea how I can reformat eMmc please let me know.