Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2010
#201
i have a "bug" (well don't sure if is normal of cssu).

When i open the media player (for song or video play), the internet connection pops out.

For example, i open media player, go to video and play it, pop out, close the video, open another video and pop out again.

Does that everytime.

Greetings.
 
Posts: 428 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
#202
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
i have a "bug" (well don't sure if is normal of cssu).

When i open the media player (for song or video play), the internet connection pops out.

For example, i open media player, go to video and play it, pop out, close the video, open another video and pop out again.

Does that everytime.

Greetings.
Hi Friend,

Media Player? Or Open Media Player? Tried just now on Media Player and it doesn't happen (I'm using CSSU Stable, the latest available on the Wiki Page).

Open Media Player I think, has an added functionality for "fetching" lyrics of songs so it will need an Internet connection.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to topet2k12001 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2010
#203
Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
Hi Friend,

Media Player? Or Open Media Player? Tried just now on Media Player and it doesn't happen (I'm using CSSU Stable, the latest available on the Wiki Page).

Open Media Player I think, has an added functionality for "fetching" lyrics of songs so it will need an Internet connection.
Default media player, in fact, i try the media player widget an pops out the internet connections too (with music).

Greetings.
 
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2010
#204
regarding the distinct portrait wallpaper, it was mentioned to rotate the image before selecting it as the portrait wallpaper. I understand that it means the image should be of 480 X 800 resolution. I tried a number of times with strange results. I was able to set one portrait wallpaper which is of 800 X 480 (???), but i cannot set other images of same size. Also tried with 480 X 800 images but no success. Can anyone help?
 
Posts: 428 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
#205
Originally Posted by wittyheart View Post
regarding the distinct portrait wallpaper, it was mentioned to rotate the image before selecting it as the portrait wallpaper. I understand that it means the image should be of 480 X 800 resolution. I tried a number of times with strange results. I was able to set one portrait wallpaper which is of 800 X 480 (???), but i cannot set other images of same size. Also tried with 480 X 800 images but no success. Can anyone help?
Hi Friend,

I don't know how to rotate a wallpaper to turn into portrait orientation (will look into that later). But for the purpose of testing, what I did is to download some wallpapers that are already in the required resolution and orientation, and it worked. There's a thread here where you can download a few wallpapers, at least just to test it out and ensure that it works. Might want to search for "loopable wallpaper" in the Search field.

Hope this helps.
 
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
#206
There is a bug back on Modest email in CSSU stable and testing that was fixed on PR1.3 I was mentioned few posts back as this bug was already reported and fixed I am not sure if I have to file/report it again here is the bug report , and the problem has been discussed in this thread . So do I have to file the bug again ?
 
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
#207
hi just got an n900 again and i have a few questions
after installing cssu my screen doesnt rotate when i turn my device i have to open the keyboard and close it for the screen to rotate into portrait...solution?
i also installed features and had force apps rotate on x/y
the autorotation was working before installation of cssu
 
Posts: 1,995 | Thanked: 3,294 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ St. Helens, England
#208
Originally Posted by RobertHall View Post
hi just got an n900 again and i have a few questions
after installing cssu my screen doesnt rotate when i turn my device i have to open the keyboard and close it for the screen to rotate into portrait...solution?
i also installed features and had force apps rotate on x/y
the autorotation was working before installation of cssu
In CSSU Stable you have to install Orientation Lock Applet from the repo.
CSSU Stable is default locked to portrait.
__________________
The stable-beast currently runs...
21.2011.38-1Smaemo6.1 (CSSU Stable)
2.6.28.10power52 (125-600Mhz SR VDD1&2)

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -


Before posting or starting a thread please try this.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
#209
and i just installed kernel power 50 clicked on it and it uninstalled what am i missing?
plus i knew there was a way to change the image in media player to your own...how do you do that? (forgotten alot of stuff) thanks in advance
 
merlin1991's Avatar
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 916 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria
#210
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
In CSSU Stable you have to install Orientation Lock Applet from the repo.
CSSU Stable is default locked to portrait.
This is not entirely true, applications that rotate by themseleves still rotate with cssu-stable, only the new rotations (added in cssu) for tasknav, desktop, ... are locked by default.
__________________
"Fog is neither water nor air, it's something between." Merlin
 

The Following User Says Thank You to merlin1991 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.