Issue ONE <<===
Looking for a method of changing the display font size, particularly in the native n770 browser on the screen. Looks like there's no visual setting accessible from the UI, but there MUST be a way to do it. Zooming in and scrolling is, of course, an option, but I'm over 60 and this will be an issue on every site I visit...

Issue TWO <<===
I imported a csv file, generated from Outlook 2003 on my PC to the N770 contacts (tools|import), but only the names show up... can't find the email addy or ph no's. Question: How can I delete ALL contacts and start over. Are they stored in an accessible file on the N770?

thanks
digital_dave
Portland, OR

After poking around a bit, it looks like display font (screen font) size is dependent on whatever theme is loaded. I've discovered a few themes which utilize the 14 pt font.

I'm amazed that after almost 2 weeks there was no response to Issue ONE. I might've solved that one with the theme fix... Now what about Issue TWO????

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Berlin, Germany
Both issues are discussed in depth here in this forum in several threads. I guess this is the reason for the silence.

The Following User Says Thank You to gammer For This Useful Post: