Reply
Thread Tools
stickymick's Avatar
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 649 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#451
Just checked for updates via App Manager and was told there's an update for Sleep Analyzer, when attempting to download the update I'm being told the file is corrupt.
If I try to update via terminal I get:
Code:
Get:1 http://repository.maemo.org fremantle-1.3/free sleepanalyser 2.2-23 [766kB]
Fetched 766kB in 0s (886kB/s)         
Failed to fetch http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/s/sleepanalyser/sleepanalyser_2.2-23_armel.deb  Size mismatch
__________________
Mick has just punched the cr@p out of the "Unlike" button on the Official Nokia Facebook Page.
 
Posts: 1,375 | Thanked: 2,071 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
#452
Same for me.
 
Posts: 99 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ maemo
#453
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Just checked for updates via App Manager and was told there's an update for Sleep Analyzer, when attempting to download the update I'm being told the file is corrupt.
If I try to update via terminal I get:
Code:
Get:1 http://repository.maemo.org fremantle-1.3/free sleepanalyser 2.2-23 [766kB]
Fetched 766kB in 0s (886kB/s)         
Failed to fetch http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/s/sleepanalyser/sleepanalyser_2.2-23_armel.deb  Size mismatch
try
Code:
apt-get upgrade --fix-missing
hope it fix it
 
Ken-Young's Avatar
Posts: 253 | Thanked: 747 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Cambridge, MA, USA
#454
Originally Posted by ravent-n900 View Post
try
Code:
apt-get upgrade --fix-missing
hope it fix it
Sadly, that doesn't seem to fix it.
 
caco3's Avatar
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 410 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
#455
It seems to be a network issue and not a problem with the package.
I also have problems installing other packages thru FaApMa.
If you check the change log of Sleepanalyser you will see that I only added the Ukrainian language, nothing more. So most of you have no need for it.
__________________
On N9 check out this:
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator
 

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on May 2011
#456
Hm, I cannot update sleepanalyzer either. Another app updated without any problems though ...
 
jehan's Avatar
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010
#457
Originally Posted by daniel_m View Post
Hm, I cannot update sleepanalyzer either. Another app updated without any problems though ...
try to fetch the package with wget and install it afterwards - this works fo me.
as root with wget installed do:
Code:
wget http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/pool/fremantle/free/s/sleepanalyser
/sleepanalyser_2.2-23_armel.deb ; dpkg -i sleepanalyser_2.2-23_armel.deb
 

The Following User Says Thank You to jehan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on May 2011
#458
I already uninstalled SleepAnalyzer and dpkg wouldn't let me install it again due to some dependency issues.
Well, "apt-get -f install" fixed the problem and the newest version of SleepAnalyzer is working again
 
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012
#459
Hi there,

Can someone explain me what are the yellow spikes you see on the graphs ?

see here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...27#post1200827
 
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
#460
just saw it available on meecatalog on my n9 and installed, so far doesn't seem to do anything?
 
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.