Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Nokia-Engineer View Post
I just registered to tell everyone to be quiet. The guy is obviously working on the software and bugs whatsoever are expected anytime before release. if you want quality you better nag now than nag once your application crashes.

Give the guy a break, it should be a matter of hours, you waited weeks so hold your horses.

Cheers.
ya agree with you hardware repairing and sftware devloping both work is so hard and eassy some time some work so eassy and some time same work so hard so just wait engineer and devloper will do that work any how thats is second think when its done but thats sure it will done no time comentment but it will done

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong

tgalal is online!!

whatsup whatsapp?

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Hi Guys, I've been working for the past 14 hours on fixes here and there. There is nothing more to do for the client itself, it's ready and everything. But what's causing delay now is that some issues came up concerned with integration with accounts manager, so I'm working on that at the moment. So the delay is due to me still working on final changes and fixes, and not because I enjoy trolling you or making you wait. And I still aim at May 1 (today) for this release

The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 36 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Milan,Italy
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Hi Guys, I've been working for the past 14 hours on fixes here and there. There is nothing more to do for the client itself, it's ready and everything. But what's causing delay now is that some issues came up concerned with integration with accounts manager, so I'm working on that at the moment. So the delay is due to me still working on final changes and fixes, and not because I enjoy trolling you or making you wait. And I still aim at May 1 (today) for this release
Thank You tgalal for your work!

Tgalal,you are my hero
thank you

@Tgalal Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
i hope that is not you tgalal,

I was going to say something like the picture, but it was a conspiracy theory.

tgalal was kidnapped by elop.

But he's fine, so.

Greetings.

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Great work tgalal... Hats off to you for dedication & determination

Closed Thread

Tags
galal-t is da, kindergarten, mastar, new tmo low, shameful, tmo not cake, trollfest, whiny_girls