Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012
#341
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
here is quick how-to to decompile PC version(2.0.2 tested) of angry birds levels - works on PC demo as well:
(big thanks to Scott)
you will need: openssl: http://slproweb.com/download/Win64OpenSSL-0_9_8v.exe
lua + describe.lua: http://acme.badboll.nu/lua.rar

1) Decrypt:
Code:
openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -d -K 55534361505170413454534E56784D49317639534B39554330795A75416E6232 -iv 0 -in Level1.lua -out Level1.lua.dec
2) decompile level:
Code:
lua describe.lua Level1.lua.dec > Level1.lua.dec.txt
3) edit the level + save
4) Re-encrypt the level:
Code:
openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -e -K 55534361505170413454534E56784D49317639534B39554330795A75416E6232 -iv 0 -in Level1.lua.dec.txt -out Level1.lua
5) you are done.. you can play your edited level.

here are more encryption keys for more PC versions of the game:

Angry Birds
Code:
55534361505170413454534E56784D49317639534B39554330795A75416E6232
Angry Birds Rio
Code:
55534361505170413454534E56784D49317639534B39554330795A75416E6232
Angry Birds Seasons
Code:
7A65506865737435666151755832533241707265403472654368417445765574
Angry Birds Space
Code:
526D67645A304A656E4C466757776B5976434C326C5361684662456846656334
thanks for this! but could you please explain how openssl encryption works a little more accurate? and also the downloads arent working anymore. thanks for your efforts.
 
Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
#342
Originally Posted by mozzie View Post
thanks for this! but could you please explain how openssl encryption works a little more accurate? and also the downloads arent working anymore. thanks for your efforts.
links updated.
I unfortuantely don't have details how openssl encryption works.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to forcer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012
#343
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
links updated.
I unfortuantely don't have details how openssl encryption works.
alright thanks a lot! it's just i have no idea where to begin. do i have to enter these codes into cmd or is openssl a program? (i already installed it)
does anyone else know how this works?
 
Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
#344
Originally Posted by mozzie View Post
alright thanks a lot! it's just i have no idea where to begin. do i have to enter these codes into cmd or is openssl a program? (i already installed it)
does anyone else know how this works?
oh, you want to know what you need to do.. right..
first read how to use PATH in windows: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml

then add 2 full paths there:
1) openssl installation directory (example c:\program files\openssl)
2) directory where lua.exe is installed (example: c:\data\lua)

now, open cmd as administrator and get to c:\program files (x86)\rovio\AngryBirds\data\levels\pack1\
you can now use the guide that I posted earlier.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to forcer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012
#345
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
oh, you want to know what you need to do.. right..
first read how to use PATH in windows: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml

then add 2 full paths there:
1) openssl installation directory (example c:\program files\openssl)
2) directory where lua.exe is installed (example: c:\data\lua)

now, open cmd as administrator and get to c:\program files (x86)\rovio\AngryBirds\data\levels\pack1\
you can now use the guide that I posted earlier.
thanks again. i managed to re encrypt a file. only thing which isnt working is describe i opened lua.exe (from your lua.zip) and wrote in exactly the code you postet at this step. always get the error code: stdin:1: '=' expected near 'Level1'
 
Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
#346
Originally Posted by mozzie View Post
thanks again. i managed to re encrypt a file. only thing which isnt working is describe i opened lua.exe (from your lua.zip) and wrote in exactly the code you postet at this step. always get the error code: stdin:1: '=' expected near 'Level1'
can you copy&paste exactly what you executed and what you got?
 
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ New Delhi, India
#347
C:\Windows\system32>openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -d -K 55534361505170413454534E56784D49317639534B39554330 795A75416E6232 -iv 0 -in Level1.lua -out Level1.lua.dec
Level1.lua: No such file or directory
4612:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:./crypto/bio/bss_file.c:356:fopen('Level1.lua','rb')
4612:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:./crypto/bio/bss_file.c:358:

Last edited by pritansh; 05-19-2012 at 10:32 AM.
 
Posts: 135 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovakia/Bratislava
#348
C:\Windows\system32> <- you are not in the correct directory.
please learn how to use command line first.. (hint: command: cd)
 
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ New Delhi, India
#349
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
C:\Windows\system32> <- you are not in the correct directory.
please learn how to use command line first.. (hint: command: cd)
i have done that ..
i have changed the directory to the F:\Rovio\Angry Birds\data\levels\pack1
 
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ New Delhi, India
#350
Path - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%Syst emRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\Window sPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\sys\;C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin;C:\Users\DR.RATAN\Downloads\lua


C:\Windows\system32>cd F:\Rovio\Angry Birds\data\levels\pack1

C:\Windows\system32>openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -d -K 55534361505170413454534E5678
D49317639534B39554330 795A75416E6232 -iv 0 -in Level1.lua -out Level1.lua.dec
unknown option '795A75416E6232'
options are
-in <file> input file
-out <file> output file
-pass <arg> pass phrase source
-e encrypt
-d decrypt
-a/-base64 base64 encode/decode, depending on encryption flag
-k passphrase is the next argument
-kfile passphrase is the first line of the file argument
-md the next argument is the md to use to create a key
from a passphrase. One of md2, md5, sha or sha1
-K/-iv key/iv in hex is the next argument
-[pP] print the iv/key (then exit if -P)
-bufsize <n> buffer size
-engine e use engine e, possibly a hardware device.
Cipher Types
-aes-128-cbc -aes-128-cfb -aes-128-cfb1

-aes-128-cfb8 -aes-128-ecb -aes-128-ofb

-aes-192-cbc -aes-192-cfb -aes-192-cfb1

-aes-192-cfb8 -aes-192-ecb -aes-192-ofb

-aes-256-cbc -aes-256-cfb -aes-256-cfb1

-aes-256-cfb8 -aes-256-ecb -aes-256-ofb

-aes128 -aes192 -aes256

-bf -bf-cbc -bf-cfb

-bf-ecb -bf-ofb -blowfish

-cast -cast-cbc -cast5-cbc

-cast5-cfb -cast5-ecb -cast5-ofb

-des -des-cbc -des-cfb

-des-cfb1 -des-cfb8 -des-ecb

-des-ede -des-ede-cbc -des-ede-cfb

-des-ede-ofb -des-ede3 -des-ede3-cbc

-des-ede3-cfb -des-ede3-ofb -des-ofb

-des3 -desx -desx-cbc

-idea -idea-cbc -idea-cfb

-idea-ecb -idea-ofb -rc2

-rc2-40-cbc -rc2-64-cbc -rc2-cbc

-rc2-cfb -rc2-ecb -rc2-ofb

-rc4 -rc4-40

C:\Windows\system32>lua describe.lua Level1.lua.dec > Level1.lua.dec.txt
lua: cannot read describe.lua: No such file or directory
 
Reply

Tags
angry birds, level editor

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.