Notices

thanks, nedim. video is on the ta-doo list right after the social thangs like creating friends and groups of friends and the ability to share playlists and access your pal's tracks for life streaming. we've been building out these features over the holiday break -- here i am working on new years eve.

xyzo: i don't know squat about linux to be honest. Post a question on our support forums and i'll make sure one of our engineers answers you con pronto. the keyboard pop-up is a flash/adobe bug that is being looked at by both our guys and Nokia.

How do you download the App. for WEBot? When i go to the Nokia OS2008 page the link is there for WEBOT. When I click on "Get WEbot for your tablet" it goes to the WEBot tablet page. When I click on "Download it now-Ts free and easy" I go to a logn page. I add my log in credentials then I get another page saying I need to get Adobe Flash...Is there a app I need to download for this?
Thanks

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ San Cayetano, Spain
Originally Posted by jazzbass12 View Post
How do you download the App. for WEBot? When i go to the Nokia OS2008 page the link is there for WEBOT. When I click on "Get WEbot for your tablet" it goes to the WEBot tablet page. When I click on "Download it now-Ts free and easy" I go to a logn page. I add my log in credentials then I get another page saying I need to get Adobe Flash...Is there a app I need to download for this?
Thanks
Hi!

The app is for your computer(s). You access the webot-site with your tablets browser, login, and then you see the webot controls (if you have flash installed).

HTH,

Rafael

That's right. You set up your computers to be the servers and the Nokia Tablet as a device for mobile access. We're re-vamping the tablet/site interface right now to make this much more clear for new users, in fact it should be pushed live this afternoon,

WeBot was built originally for remote access to your pc's and mac computers from anyone machine with a web connection. the Tablet release is new for us and we've built it quickly -- the current, till later today, flow is one kink we're ironing out.

So how do I get flash? It has a link to donwload flash. Which one do I pick?
Thanks all

9,0,47,0 is the most current flash plugin.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
zerojay: I was referring to people streaming media of questionable legality. Not that *cough* I'm affected *cough* because *cough* my 300GB collection *cough* is all public domain *cough* MIDI compositions.

*cough*

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by Hedgecore View Post
zerojay: I was referring to people streaming media of questionable legality. Not that *cough* I'm affected *cough* because *cough* my 300GB collection *cough* is all public domain *cough* MIDI compositions.

*cough*
Yep. I'm not affected either with my 2.5TB library of... uh... university lectures...? (Anyone buy that? No?)

so how do one go and upgrade Flash?

Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Yep. I'm not affected either with my 2.5TB library of... uh... university lectures...? (Anyone buy that? No?)
I trust you, bubba.