Notices

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Fixed. It happened when you are being added to a group. Sorry about at that. New version uploaded.
You are the best!

Can I install the new version without uninstalling the old version?

sry for bad english.

Originally Posted by johnsnipe View Post
well it sound strange jaja but it works for me.. i did this:
i deleted my account from the account manager
then open wazapp, and in the country code my country code and the first digit of my 10 digit number.. (in my case i live in mexico was +52#, the # is the first digit of my number)
and then where you put your 10 digit number i just put the 9 digits left.. 123456789.., i get the sms and thats all i was able to login dunno if this works in other countries.. but at least in mexico it works xD
Thanks johnsnipe! I did the same as you and worked for me also in Argentina

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by johnsnipe View Post
well it sound strange jaja but it works for me.. i did this:
i deleted my account from the account manager
then open wazapp, and in the country code my country code and the first digit of my 10 digit number.. (in my case i live in mexico was +52#, the # is the first digit of my number)
and then where you put your 10 digit number i just put the 9 digits left.. 123456789.., i get the sms and thats all i was able to login dunno if this works in other countries.. but at least in mexico it works xD
worked for me...thanks! gracias!

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by buenavista62 View Post
You are the best!

Can I install the new version without uninstalling the old version?

sry for bad english.

Sure you can just update normally, no need to remove

I have 0.1.7 version on my N9 now. After i installed it red dot problem was not solved.

But suddenly it started to work. Only change i did was to change my pushname back to my phone number (which is the default push name) then the messages that were not sent to the receivers went to them

Is it possible that push name caused all the red dot problem...

Hello , just a curious : why do you dont integrade it to the account IM system of meego/meamo and instead do a standalone app ?
will not be more easy in some way and more efficient in the aspect of you can't not handle the notification system by your self etc.

Thanks

Sure you can just update normally, no need to remove
It works!

tgalal I'm sorry I'm only a student. I earn no money. But soon I start to work and I will donate I promise!

The Following User Says Thank You to buenavista62 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
daemon would be good so i dont have the app running in the tskmgr. I dont like to have things in tskmgr but looks good to me. I saw some pictures and/or videos where someone was actually calling via whatsapp. Is that possible here too or was it just me who remembers the wrong thing?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Hey everyone, a million thanx to Tgalal and his crue (Arie and all), I know we been very hard at U guys but this is definately worth the wait.

Registration worked well for me using Vodacom South Africa, Syncing works well too, status and names show, UI is very pretty.

Bugs:
-Status messages get cut off the screen if too long.
-Sometimes when U click Sync, previous conversations disappear, when U cick sync again they reappear.
-Mentioned but worth noting, can't delete conversations.
Other than that I really love it, it looks good, better than most, and I believe it's gonna look even better in the future. This definately made headlines, thanx Tarek Galal.

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Fixed. It happened when you are being added to a group. Sorry about at that. New version uploaded.
Wow. That was quick!
Installed and tested. Works like a charm!

Now the dots (red, yellow and green) are appearing as they should.
I can also receive messages flawlessly now.

A donation is coming on your way man! Just let me get my salary.

The Following User Says Thank You to GhostIdentity For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp