Active Topics

Notices

because when I send a msg comes to another contact number and q is re-adding my number? .. congratulations this incredible and waited with cravings, but missed the option to delete conversation not? hehehe

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Johannesburg, South Africa
I would just like to thank everyone that helped developed this app. THE ONLY THING that's been keeping me from using the N9 as my main phone is the fact that I didn't have whatsapp. I've been stuck using a stupid stupid yucky blackberry.

I haven't even looked at my blackberry today.

For me this app is working amazingly, I cannot actually believe how smoothly it's working giving it's the first public release.

I really look forward to new features being added but for now it does exactly what I need it to do.

It allows me to chat with all my friends who no longer use sms as a form of communication.

Big big BIG ups to you guys.

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Hi guys, quick note:

If you get any recurring problems, like red dots not changing, contacts not syncing, initializing screen opens and closes immediately with nothing happening afterwards, please run in terminal as a normal non-root user the following:
Code:
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
and post the output where it fails, either here or better to tarek[at]wazapp[dot]im

Thanks
Many thanks Tarek.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Jef971 View Post
- If i leave wazapp running in the backround and stop the internet connection, when i start back the internet connection wazapp can't connect itself (status = "Connecting"). I have to quit wazapp and launch it again to make the connection work
I can confirm this.

Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post
also, how do you delete chats on the app?
2nd or 3rd page of this thread, already been answered.

Search before postings please.

Anyways, the answer is that at the moment you cant, TGalal will make it happen in a future release

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by Jef971 View Post
- I have a red square instead of wazapp icon in the accounts menu.
Is that normal?
That is definately NOT normal, seems your installer messed things up a little, I would do a complete reinstall of wazapp

With a fresh deb from the website, maybe your one got a lil corrupted :P

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
That is definately NOT normal, seems your installer messed things up a little, I would do a complete reinstall of wazapp

With a fresh deb from the website, maybe your one got a lil corrupted :P
You need a reboot to get correct icon in accounts manager

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ South Africa
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
after initialization, go to your homescreen and open Wazapp
having the same problem, i get an initializing screen for 2 to 3 seconds and it closes, i even reset the system to no avail, when trying to run it via terminal i get a 'not found' output

Installation and registration went without a hitch. Sending/receiving msgs working flawlessly here in South Africa

Great job, and many thanks Tarek!

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Germany
Hallo,

where can find a Source Code of the Project? Or it isn't free?

krzym

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp