Notices

has some figured out anyway to delete conversations, untill another version of wazapp comes out?

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
LOL that's actually clever! I was staring at the code wondering why it says "black". I was looking for #000000 :P

I edited them.. they look much better now

Screenshots:

I used color: theme.inverted?"#404040":"#c0c0c0"

Thanks!
How did you get the round avatars instead of the squares

The Following User Says Thank You to Kinggene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Kinggene View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=493

Here's my situation now. I installed 0.1.7 and worked fine. After 0.1.8 it won't open again. It just stops at 'initializing' and dies.

- Tried reboot, reinstalled and downgraded to 0.1.7 and even 0.1.6. Nothing helped.
- My N9 is updated with PR 1.2 and latest software - checked on applications / manage updates menu on the device.

I attached the printscreens from the command on terminal. I'm a really fan of Maemo/MeeGo since N800, but I just can't read all these things, they're greek to me. Can anyone please help me and give me a hint what should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Same thing happening to me.

Originally Posted by elvisenna View Post
Here's my situation now. I installed 0.1.7 and worked fine. After 0.1.8 it won't open again. It just stops at 'initializing' and dies.

- Tried reboot, reinstalled and downgraded to 0.1.7 and even 0.1.6. Nothing helped.
- My N9 is updated with PR 1.2 and latest software - checked on applications / manage updates menu on the device.

I attached the printscreens from the command on terminal. I'm a really fan of Maemo/MeeGo since N800, but I just can't read all these things, they're greek to me. Can anyone please help me and give me a hint what should I do?

Thanks in advance.

I thought i had found a way to change the ring tone and also the vibration pattern/strength.

Both are found in the Conversation.qml near the bottom of the file.

Seems changing them doesnt seem to make a difference

Vibration settings

Code:
HapticsEffect {
            id: vibra_msg_received
            attackIntensity: 0.0
            attackTime: 250
            intensity: 1.0
            duration: 500
            fadeTime: 250
            fadeIntensity: 0.0
        }
Ringtone Setting

Code:
//SoundEffect
        Audio{
               id: snd_msg_received

source: "/usr/share/sounds/ring-tones/Message 1.mp3"
           }*/
WARNING: Make sure to take a backup JUST incase.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-05-19 at 19:31.

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
yelling it again and again doesn't make it true...

So you think that Harmattan stuff should be discussed only at (the nearly dead) meego.com, because there is (according to you) so much MeeGo in it?

Seems like you weren't involved that much back in time, when the N9 was being planned.
The only thing that was added after the MeeGo deal was the MeeGo compatibility layer.
Even the change to Qt was planned even before the N900 was lauched.

Oh, probably the N900 wasn't running maemo either... /sarcasm
/offtopic
Mate, don't feed the troll.

Just ignore him, let him think how he wants to think, report his messages for spam or whatever reason you feel suits best, if enough people report this nonsense, then he won't be coming around here for very long.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by Kinggene View Post
those are my contacts saved in the phone. I think the app just took the images from the contacts app. I never had squares since the beginning

Could somebody who knows how to view the python files please take a look at the notifier.pyc file in /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp

This could be the key to changing the ringtone.

currently if you just change the Message 1.mp3 to something else, and change your desired tone to Message 1.mp3 in the /usr/share/sounds/ring-tones/ folder

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-05-19 at 20:05.

First thanks a lot for your efforts in providing Wazapp for N9 !

I am running PR1.2 in developer mode.

Installation and registration for 0.1.7 and 0.1.8 worked fine, I received SMS and in "accounts" it says Wazapp is connected to my cell number.

But after launch I cannot sync contacts and Wazapp crashes after trying to sync.

This is the result of the test you suggested:

$ /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/utilities.py:1:
DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead wazapp 0.1.8
FOUND OBJ ~
$

I saw others already posted this result as well, but I couldn't find any fix - Any suggestion welcome!!

Regards

Matthias

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp