Active Topics

Notices

All these cosmetic enhancements are nice but the more pressing issue is to be able to delete conversations. Combined with a frustrating inability to identify who is saying what in Group chats I think this is urgent. I hope Tgalal is working on it or can open up the source code for the relevant section to let others work on it.

Another suggestion which I find very good is to have vibration disabled when you are having a conversation, either automatically or in an option. It is not required when you are looking at the screen and it saves battery.

Last edited by SamGan; 2012-05-20 at 03:18.

Thanks for the wazapp!!I just installed it on my N9, the process was ok, it asked me my phone number and the user name (as it will be shown to my contacts), I also received the code by message, however, when I click on the icon to open the app, it shows "inizializing" and closes up, what do I have to do to make it work?

Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
Thanks for the wazapp!!I just installed it on my N9, the process was ok, it asked me my phone number and the user name (as it will be shown to my contacts), I also received the code by message, however, when I click on the icon to open the app, it shows "inizializing" and closes up, what do I have to do to make it work?
Reboot the phone.

hi all! someone can help me?? i havent sync contacts.....

any idea????

thanks

i want to thank the people that bring this possible for N9 users. KEEP IT UP we treasure your work

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Symbian indicators attached. You know where to put them.
Using them makes a lot of difference, I love them.
Nice, but I personaly think that "the traffic light idea" makes Wazapp look more unique. So, I edit those Symbian indicators and attached those to Knobtvikers complete UI package(there is also Flopjokes new splash screens).
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip indicators.zip (6.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: zip complete UI.zip (328.8 KB, 102 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rantakemisti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
For those who can't wait for tgalal adding "change status"
I've made a little command app
Just copy the file to /home/developer/bin (or another folder with exec permission) and run in terminal.

Usage:
wsatus PHONENUMBER "MY NEW STATUS"

Example:
wstatus +5491122224875 "hello world!"

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEEGO/wstatus
I keep getting "permission denied" upon executing command line... root, or no root... full path, or from the very folder... any idea?

[tw] @kegnatz

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Saudi Arabia
Hello Mr. Tarek,

i need help for my mobile Nokia N9 for you software wazapp, i hav installed it but its showing connting on top n stopping on red dots.

your solution to open in terminal i did not get it can you please explain me the following task.

"if you get any recurring problems, like red dots not changing, contacts not syncing, initializing screen opens and closes immediately with nothing happening afterwards, please run in terminal as a normal non-root user the following:
Code:
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp"

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Barcelona
Hi, thanks a lot tgalal, CepiPerez and all of you. N9 is an awesome piece of tech. I'm so happy that compiled almost all your 'scripts' and published with some kind of sort in:

https://bitbucket.org/santiagopim/wazapp/changesets

Yours the work !! Happy coding !! and thanks again.

The Following User Says Thank You to santiagopim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by rantakemisti View Post
Nice, but I personaly think that "the traffic light idea" makes Wazapp look more unique. So, I edit those Symbian indicators and attached those to Knobtvikers complete UI package(there is also Flopjokes new splash screens).
ah that's awesome! One thing though.. you can only use one splash image.. so in the complete UI folder you uploaded, the light one says "wasplash.png" and the dark one is "wasplash_1.png".. so the dark one won't be used at all.. unless you do the whole FileBoxRoot and rename thingy.. and by the looks of it, some people don't know how to :P

oh and I changed "initializing" into "loading".. kinda looks better: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=533

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp