Active Topics

Notices

integrated chat like facebook/gchat is a no-go i belieed...seems closed source..you cannot add the traffic light icon, last seen when, yada2 in it.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
no problem at all, thanks

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Very nicely done! Only thing I am missing for this version is the automatic scrolling.

However, this app is getting more and more perfect with every release - keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by MoritzJT View Post
This app will soon become as feature rich and stable as the official client!

Though without all the setbacks!

Excellent work @tgalal and nice additions by the great community!

I'd like to see your group chat mockup @fsx since we need some indicator of who's posting. Or did you mean to only show names on top of the bubbles during a group conversation?

Cheers

quickly made. the idea here is that the text message bubble has a limit in width so that it leaves room for the names. Longer names can be squeezed into 2 lines and then simply cut off if necessary.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fsx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thanks for everything tgalal, its nice to see the how the project is gaining momentum. Seems we will have a full client on a short time

Originally Posted by Ossession View Post
i ve installed 0.2. version... but i dont syncr the contacts....
anyone can help me???????

thanks
The same for me.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
oh my bad, tgalal, what about squircles on notifications? thanks for the great work guys..in 3 days since release its a whole new app!

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Best part.. YES! I can delete conversations now! xD

Just noticed the menu in the chats list has the top part cut off.. it should be rounded like everywhere in the phone, right? Yes, I know, it's not an issue at all.. but I'm a graphic designer.. and minor UI bugs bother me :P

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
oh my bad, tgalal, what about squircles on notifications? thanks for the great work guys..in 3 days since release its a whole new app!
For some reason.. I always had squircles on my chat list and notifications and everywhere.. straight from the default contacts app in N9. Didn't realize that others don't have it =/

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
In the newes version (0.2), there is little laggy when i scroll up and down from my contacts list.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp