Active Topics

Poll: wazapp only n900.this is for only n900 users is it ok ?
Poll Options
wazapp only n900.this is for only n900 users is it ok ?

Hi all,
so we are able to install wazapp for N9 on N900?
I read the previous post and which are the missing packages?

gameover

plz admin. close this thread as soon as possible. please. i just see bla bla and blaa in the last three pages.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
This thread can be useful if all those threads by naru are combined into the OP..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Naru you are seriously living in your own world. Yes people want whatsapp on N900 but you are shooting randomly in the air by trying to install N9 wazapp on N900. I am sad to say that all you will get is ridicule from this thread and nothing else. Please delete it and be patient. Tgalal did say he will work on N900 wazapp in future, so please wait for it.

And its absolutely ok to not be perfect in English as it is not our native tongue and since I am also from India, let me translate what i wrote in Hindi
"Bhai tu kyu sab pe force kar rha hai apna thread. Tere ilava aur koi post nhi kar rha yahan. Jis tarah tu wazapp install kar rha hai vese nhi hoga, kyunki tu programmer nhi hai aur tujhe pata nhi ki kaunse parts missing hain. Thodi tasali rakh, tgalal ne bola hai ki vo kaam karega N900 ke liye wazapp banane me but usse time lagega. usne N9 ka wazapp me bhi time lagaya tha. Aur ye thread delete karde, har second post karne se tgalal aa nhi jaega yahan. please understand ki main ye bhale ke liye hi bol rha hu"

Last edited by aman18narang; 2012-05-20 at 20:02.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aman18narang For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
This thread can be useful if all those threads by naru are combined into the OP..
Very true. Unlike all of the other user threads where they are created for whining purposes, naru is actually attempting to port wazapp over to the n900. I would have to say this is a good thing so lets hope his work helps towards a successful port of wazapp to the n900

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2012-05-20 at 20:03.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aman18narang View Post
Naru you are seriously living in your own world. Yes people want whatsapp on N900 but you are shooting randomly in the air by trying to install N9 wazapp on N900. I am sad to say that all you will get is ridicule from this thread and nothing else. Please delete it and be patient. Tgalal did say he will work on N900 wazapp in future, so please wait for it.

And its absolutely ok to not be perfect in English as it is not our native tongue and since I am also from India, let me translate what i wrote in Hindi
There's not perfect English and then there's this gobbledygook the OP is spewing out.

Well, it would help the OP to use spell check and not try to use shortcuts/ sms language.
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Last edited by The Wizard of Huz; 2012-05-20 at 22:23.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Wizard of Huz For This Useful Post:
Why don't you extract the data files inside the deb files, get the required libraries, put them in a folder, compile the missing ones (that will bring up MORE dependencies, which will need more compiling and more dependencies) and then append that folder to the library path with the terminal, extract the wazapp deb data file to N900 root and launch wazapp?? Maybe this could work, insane amount of compiling probably ahead or some N9 specific Harmattan calls make ti segfault and all hours of work are for nothing, not willing to risk throwing so many hours away

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
why are you guys killing naru's ambition he is trying to do something useful, i guess ! so let's just wait for the result hoping the package wont be a pagack keep porting naru
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pablocrossa View Post
Why don't you extract the data files inside the deb files, get the required libraries, put them in a folder, compile the missing ones (that will bring up MORE dependencies, which will need more compiling and more dependencies) and then append that folder to the library path with the terminal, extract the wazapp deb data file to N900 root and launch wazapp?? Maybe this could work, insane amount of compiling probably ahead or some N9 specific Harmattan calls make ti segfault and all hours of work are for nothing, not willing to risk throwing so many hours away
Might not be a bad idea!

Well if anything it will keep him busy and dare I say it to busy to post hahaha