Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

My n9 is running perfect on 9.3 kinda scared to upgrade at this point. Lol.

Developer mode on.
Homescreen installed.

Not much else other then profilematic and torrential.

16GB Version pr1.2

Last edited by lstrike21; 2012-05-22 at 23:22.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
ok this is embarassing, right after posting previous post. I redownloaded the file and gave one last try. The install resulted in a reboot but it is a success this time , I guess fennec somehow messed up with the last download..

sorry for false alarm.

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
I was not very happy with v 0.0.2. Launching apps like Mail was a torture.

0.9.3 was a big advance for me. I liked the new approach. And 0.9.4 is running OK for me.

After rebooting it takes some time to settle down but if you wait a couple of minutes everything is fast.

Maybe you should warn that the phone will reboot itself.

Thanks.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by alephito View Post

Maybe you should warn that the phone awill reboot itself.

Thanks.
First post does warn that the latest version automatically reboots the device after instal.

For future testers: just download, save, instal and wait. Let the device reboot, allow it to settle and fully boot up. It should take about two minutes.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Update works fine. Still doesn't solve my email problem. Still can't see any new emails in my inbox.

since no one is helping or has any idea.. I'm gonna try to uninstall this version and check again. Wish me luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Halifax
Latest update is working well for me I haven't had any problems with any of the updates and my N9 is working at the best it ever has. All applications open fast for me especially the core ones such as messages, mail, phone, music, etc all less than 3secs

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
Update works fine. Still doesn't solve my email problem. Still can't see any new emails in my inbox.

since no one is helping or has any idea.. I'm gonna try to uninstall this version and check again. Wish me luck.
flopjoke, thanks so much. I just reflashed my phone (reason unrelated to fasterN9) and was wondering why my inbox wasn't showing up. I would not have suspected FasterN9 as the culprit if I hadn't seen your post.

Going to try to investigate the cause.

Exelente funcionando sin inconveniente alguno ____ muchas gracias!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Pretty sure Im on v0.9.3, but I tried to upgrade to 0.9.4 via Xterm, but it says wont install from unknown origin. Downloaded file again, same. Downloaded with PC both times.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina

seriously...