Notices

Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
The emoji in chat are weird? Why not use the default ones?
Because it will be uncompatible with others whastapp users, and emoji has a lot more amount of emoticons that the original set.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
How can the default set of emoji of whatsapp wont be compatible with other whatsapp users? Is there any explanation? One would say that the default ones would work better.

I think he talked about the default emoticons from n9 and you talked about default emoji emoticons.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Could somebody combine both McPollo;s UI modifications AND knobtviker's ui modifications together??

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=911
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=918

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Got bug on latest 0.2.5.

After select sync contact, the syncing process has never ending till now, even kill it, restart and reinstall.

Only found this

oundError "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Invalid name"
06:42:12 Warning: void QCopClient::connectToServer() QLocalSocket::ServerNotFoundError "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Invalid name"
06:42:12 Warning: void QCopClient::connectToServer() QLocalSocket::ServerNotFoundError "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Invalid name"
06:42:12 Warning: X Error: BadDamage (invalid Damage parameter) 153
Extension: 146 (Uknown extension)
Minor opcode: 2 (Unknown request)
Resource id: 0x29

Originally Posted by dcastrog View Post
Error fail-too-many

After 3 days with my account blocked, I wrote to Whatsapp support on monday and today I received Reply from them. this was their email

So if you are having this same issue, you should contact support team at support@whatsapp.com they might take a few days, but totally works try not to mention the unofficial client or they wont help you, and dont forget to include your phone number.

Now trying wazapp finaly!!

You are very lucky. Could you please check when you sent them email in order to see after how many days they reply?

Sent the request on May 24, 2012 at 12:34 (mexico time) and got reply at May 24, 2012 at 15:25, seems that they took only 3 hours to reply, did send them 3 emails before, but they didnt reply, just to the last one.

Originally Posted by shaz View Post
Can anyone reply when is the N900 version coming out.....

We were promised to get it for N900 and N9.... so why the delay...
What promise? I've been following wazapp development from day 1 and tgalal never promised any time frame to deliver the N900 version or that it will be out together with N9 version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
More feedback:

When receiveing a message, on official whatsapp there is a counter of how many new messages we have in the thread.

You could add this in the space thats used for the sent confirmation checkmark just a number telling how much new ie (1), or (3)

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
This has come up quite a few times, you should search before posting to see whether your issue has already been solved.

*hint* use the search this thread button

Ill do it for ya this time, but from now on try to search before posting

Download the files on this post, and install that, then install wazapp

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=779
actually I have done that already. newest repo+apt-get update. but still no luck and showing installation interrupted everytime I attempt. any ideas before i wipe the whole thing out and re-install everything?? Thanks!!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp