So my family all seems to have iPhones. They group text all the time. I seem to not get all the texts that everyone else does. Any idea what goes on there? Is it a limitation of the N9? Or some non-standard thing with the iPhone? Anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks.

It's a none standard thing with iOS, kinda like facetime not being able to talk with skype and fring users.

Unfortunately you will just have to settle for showing them your superior UI and talking to them in person.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Jacksonville, FL
Nope, I have a bunch of friends with iPhones and group text works fine!

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
It's a none standard thing with iOS, kinda like facetime not being able to talk with skype and fring users.

Unfortunately you will just have to settle for showing them your superior UI and talking to them in person.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Well a group of iPhone users can only say 'Baaaaa!' to each other, no?
So you shouldn't be missing much.

Just kidding, I used to use iPhones too. The latest iOS(5) has the iMessage feature. It's built into the Messaging app of iPhones, so the same app that handles SMS/text will automatically send the message via ip (iMessage protocol) if they detect the other party also has iMessage.

You'll just have to accept that they're superior. Baaa.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!