Notices

Originally Posted by super-hero View Post
I second that notion! Check this out... 4 Hours of usage time MAX :
Not sure where the drain is coming from, but i'm seeing no such problem with Wazapp.

I noticed you are online, if that is Skype your online with then expect high battery drain on idle.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Not sure where the drain is coming from, but i'm seeing no such problem with Wazapp.

I noticed you are online, if that is Skype your online with then expect high battery drain on idle.
My battery is drain very faster am i are offline and without push email and nothing.

Originally Posted by AitorMitnick View Post
My battery is drain very faster am i are offline and without push email and nothing.
try flash your N9, and start a fresh wazapp, your consumption too much.

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
My idle consumption is 3 mA but I use wifi only to connect to the internet.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
try flash your N9, and start a fresh wazapp, your consumption too much.
My N9 is new only one week of use. I come from iphone 4 and the battery is much longer.

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
I dont think Wazapp is the origin of the drain. Mine goes from 15-25 mAh on wifi, (without PSM) to 55 mAh on 3G (again withouth PSM)

My email is updated every 10 minutes, and Wazapp is always on. No other IM client is online. FB and Twitter update every 10 minutes on their own.

I recently instaled Faster N9 which really improved my battery life (its on this forum, search it)

Ok so i turned off my online services, as @godofwar suggested. 'was logged into Facebook, Skype and MSN chat..." and I reset my settings (Not factory reset) and and rebooted with a 30sec off time... and it dipped from almost 200mA to 90mA... just thought those steps might help others... seems to be that there are some services that steal spotlight without thinking about the phones life line

The Following User Says Thank You to super-hero For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Argentina
is it me or... when is swipe it down, and don't recieve any msgs for a while, the app closes.
So after a while, when i open it again, it will do the full loading.
I have to left it open in the background apps (without swiping down) if i want i to to be really open.
Just me?

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by patocr View Post
is it me or... when is swipe it down, and don't recieve any msgs for a while, the app closes.
I have to left it open in the background apps (without swiping down) if i want i to to be really open.
Just me?
Seems like it is crashing. Try running it from the console and reproduce the error. Then post your console output.

Originally Posted by patocr View Post
Just me?
Yeah, that happened to me too a few times. Hard to reproduce though.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp