Originally Posted by agr0 View Post
This program need some equalizer.
Not for me, EQ eats CPU.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toxaris For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
status menu orientation applet is set to portrait lock
OMP orientation set to automatic

(..)

maybe adding an option where it will follow the status menu orientation would be better. cause if its in automatic setup, even if I set my status menu orientation applet to lanscape lock, OMP still rotates to portrait, but not with the case if vice versa and thats where the blinking occurs.
Hildon with portrait lock might be the culprit. I don't have it installed (and I don't feel like trying it out before it's included in CSSU) and the things you described don't happen to me.

Originally Posted by mightybop View Post
Also, if someone is interested in a Portuguese translation, I can do it, I'm not sure if it would be useful because I don't think there are many n900 user in Portugal, but if someone wan't it, let me know.
If you want to translate, you can create a Transifex account and request a new language for https://www.transifex.net/projects/p...t-mediaplayer/.

Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
when i tappes to see the lyrics this thing appeared. i have updated it to the latest version. i have no idea whats this.
It happens when the lyrics server is down. Make sure that http://lyrics.mirkforce.net/ loads properly and reload the lyrics with a long press.

Originally Posted by xXxTJxXx View Post
i just wonder how to replace the stock media player widget so it open the Open Media player?
I think Estel got it as "so it is open like Open Media Player", but I read it as "so it opens Open Media Player" and IMO this is what you were looking for: http://wiki.maemo.org/Open_Media_Pla...t_media_player.

I've just pushed an update to the repositories (and I'm sorry for the changelog being so over-sized and hard to read ).
  • Added an option to pause playback on exit.
  • Pressing the previous button in the middle of a video jumps to the beginning.
  • Added a context menu to the playback indicator, which makes it posible to quickly restore the music playlist after playing radio/video.
  • Added an option to add a song to an arbitrary playlist.
  • Replaced "Save playlist" in "Now playing" with a more flexible solution, which allows songs to be appended to an existing playlist.
  • Made it possible to delete a playlist from within its window.
  • Added an option to rename playlists.
  • Support for video M3U playlists in mime_open.
  • Improved cooperation with the media player widget.
  • The playlist list is refreshed each time it is shown to avoid outdated entries.
  • Made the playlist browser show also empty playlists.
  • Enlarged the settings dialog for portrait mode.
  • Updated translations.

The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Costa RIca
Simply awesome, with the last changes and bugfixes i don't think i'll ever go back to MP...

Outstanding job guys.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejcrashed For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post

I think Estel got it as "so it is open like Open Media Player", but I read it as "so it opens Open Media Player" and IMO this is what you were looking for: http://wiki.maemo.org/Open_Media_Pla...t_media_player.
That's exactly what I need!!
And, actuallyi did read the wiki and did it, but when i tab the desktop widget it niether open the default media player, nor Open Media Player!

Any thoughts? Thanx

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I've just pushed an update to the repositories (and I'm sorry for the changelog being so over-sized and hard to read ).
Are You kidding? Long changelogs are *delicious* to read, and we like to read them often

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
does m3u support mean tvcatchup will work without mplayer now? i think there was a unicode playlist issue somewhere previously was only met by mplayer.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@gidzzz: Had a SIGSEGV a couple of minutes after start, here is the link to the coredump and a backtrace:

Code:
#0  MusicWindow::browseAutomaticPlaylists (this=0x2c9658, browseId=<value optimized out>,
    remainingCount=<value optimized out>, objectId=..., metadata=0x4b7200, error=...)
    at ../../src/musicwindow.cpp:906
#1  0x000c38b0 in MusicWindow::qt_metacall (this=0x2c9658, _c=<value optimized out>, _id=15,
    _a=0xbefa5004) at moc_musicwindow.cpp:164
#2  0x41881af0 in QMetaObject::metacall(QObject*, QMetaObject::Call, int, void**) ()
   from /usr/lib/libQtCore.so.4
#3  0x4188b600 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) ()
#4  0x4188b600 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) ()
http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=7856e632d8

EDIT:
sorry, it was my fault I was unable to find -dbg package

EDIT2:
a better backtrace

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

Last edited by freemangordon; 2012-06-02 at 08:04.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
I just updated it and none of my videos seem to play at all.

nor the ones i recored, the ones i download from cutetube.

I get unsupported media

am i the only one ?

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Last edited by Shinigamijim; 2012-06-03 at 04:41.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
dude u did awsome job for open media player but now only one thing is left that is ''equilizer''

Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
great update. love to see long changelogs. it only needs one thing which default mediaplayer having but open media player not. in video mode holding next/prev button doesn't do fast forwarding. its now only missing that function.

and thank you for adding "add to playlist" option.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse