Active Topics

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by milk224 View Post
I now see why so many people are so angry at Elop for abandoning Meego. I just got my N9 3 days ago and the OS is wonderful. Could use some polish here and there and features that add some user friendliness (ie. email client select all/ gmail threads) but I now see the vast potential of this OS and it is sad that it has been abandoned.

Please excuse me if this is a stupid question but is the OS and drivers for the N9 open sourced? Meaning some company could take over the development of the OS.
Put quicktweak on it and carefully use it to tweak your N9 how you like and it gets even better.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
let's pray elop dies in a car crash
Can we start a petition at change.org? Something that says get rid of this idiot and shows all the stats and industry experts and former employees, like a long reference list of facts and opinions that yes this is real and he is a trojan horse and he is killing the company.
This guy has caused a lot of harm to Finlands income, laid off thousands and put a screaching hault on development of what would have been a wonderful 3 prong strategy of growth of Meego plus Symbian and S40.
Sorry but I think the amount of harm he has done needs to get punished in some form.

Here is the master commits so if you want to know what the changes are just read.
http://meego.gitorious.org/meegotouc...commits/master
it ends march 27

Last edited by aironeous; 2012-06-05 at 02:40.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Has any change.org petition ever netted a true change?

Just curious...

@gerbick according to them it has
Here http://news.change.org/stories/somet...ning-to-happen

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
I really hope they will include traffic information in the maps application. This would be very, very useful.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mark Twain For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Veitshöchheim, Germany
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Here is the master commits so if you want to know what the changes are just read.
http://meego.gitorious.org/meegotouc...commits/master
it ends march 27
so, as far as i could find out, there really isnt anything new but only some bug fixes, correct?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Where is pr1.3? Will it happen? Anyone has official source that it will happen??

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Where is pr1.3? Will it happen? Anyone has official source that it will happen??
Im sure itll happen, but there won't be any official source informing us until its actually released, its how Nokia has always operated.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
nokia please im

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
^Prease Rait 1.3

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert