Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by youriehv View Post
Check if your root, not so use 'sudo gainroot'.
If you never used that command make sure you have RootSH.

scorpion

-another thing i saw is: im talking someone i write the text i press send then i close the window just cuz i want.. when it marks the 2 green arrows the windows pops up showing me the text i send and its 2 green marks like i dont care too much cuz it suppoused to be sometime 2 greens arrow.. i hope u understand my english
edit: this happend only if i close de window, if i minimize dont, i open the window and 2 arrows?? there u are

-and my last post was im talking someone and minimize the window and the person write me another ntification pops up and are the same.. thank you :9

Last edited by Stewie34; 2012-06-05 at 21:57.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by davdav View Post
It is working like a charm
I have registered but with my old number (that i used in JAVA)
Congrats!!

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by Stewie34 View Post

-another thing i saw is: im talking someone i write the text i press send then i close the window just cuz i want.. when it marks the 2 green arrows the windows pops up showing me the text i send and its 2 green marks like i dont care too much cuz it suppoused to be sometime 2 greens arrow.. i hope u understand my english
edit: this happend only if i close de window, if i minimize dont, i open the window and 2 arrows?? there u are
Google Translate does wonders to everybody's english.

A grey arrow means the message has not been send. (No connection)
One green arrow means it has been send to the Whatsapp servers.
Two green arrows mean the message has been delivered.

And I think they are actually calles Checkmarks

I hope that is what you mean

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Stewie34 View Post
scorpion

-and my last post was im talking someone and minimize the window and the person write me another ntification pops up and are the same.. thank you :9
Since there's no chat history yet, I made that in order to avoid a crash. If you send a message and close it, and then the receipient receives it, Yappari will try to double-checkmark the message, but if it's not there anymore, it'll crash.

So in the meantime and while chat history is implemented, if you do that, you're forced to see your message again, this time with two checkmarks. At least that way Yappari doesn't crash.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
scropius chek this theard mohmad AG i think know about LED notification chek this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...t=led+notifier

The Following User Says Thank You to naru For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by naru View Post
scropius chek this theard mohmad AG i think know about LED notification chek this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...t=led+notifier
Thank you, but I already implemented the LED notification using 100% native Maemo notifications. You'll see it in the next release. As I said before the only bad thing is that those kind of notifications can't have a custom icon. But I prefer that, than having a custom icon, creating tons of code to try to emulate a Maemo notification, blow the CPU to 90% CPU and not be able to stack notifications from the same sender.

Blame Maemo for being broken, and Nokia for not open ibhildon-plugins-notify-sv which is VERY VERY broken.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
any news..

scropiues ? i think we need emotion smily icon 1st becuz whatsapp chat so efectiv with emotions icon... i cant see emotion icon when all are chating with me..

I registered my phone number correctly and Whatsapp send a msg with a code. Where do I put that code?

Please help

Originally Posted by naru View Post
any news..

scropiues ? i think we need emotion smily icon 1st becuz whatsapp chat so efectiv with emotions icon... i cant see emotion icon when all are chating with me..
That's not really important... The ToDo list is in the first post and it'll be followed kinda exactly. Smileys will be implemented.

Remember this is alpha stage. Don't expect it to be complete until 1.0.0.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp