Active Topics

Originally Posted by cotyrocksteady View Post
This is really annoying.

They should release a service pack, an update a hot fix, something to avoid waiting till pr 1.2..

And when I read about that pr 1.2 user saying that the problem still wasnt fixed.. I almost cried.

Simple workaround until PR 1.2 released: 1. Delete ALL accounts from Accounts apps, 2. Restart, 3. Create accounts again through their apps ... 4. Avoid restarting as long as possible ... just try it as you have nothing to loose

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by jaripi View Post
Simple workaround until PR 1.2 released: 1. Delete ALL accounts from Accounts apps, 2. Restart, 3. Create accounts again through their apps ... 4. Avoid restarting as long as possible ... just try it as you have nothing to loose
Not that simple I think.
Don't you need to merge IM contacts with phone contacts again after that?
And what I've read, people got the same problem again after a while.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by mcdull View Post
Not that simple I think.
Don't you need to merge IM contacts with phone contacts again after that?
And what I've read, people got the same problem again after a while.
This thread contains all the diff. workarounds you can try, read from beginning to the end
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=80540
You try the least drastic workarounds 1st, if they don't work you try the more drastic ones.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
I was told this bug was due to a race condition during booting and that it has been fixed in PR 1.2.
*BUMP* @pycage
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...37&postcount=8

Thank-you.

Originally Posted by cotyrocksteady View Post
They should release a service pack, an update a hot fix, something to avoid waiting till pr 1.2..
We tried to convince them of that, read bug #123...
But their excuse was that senior personnel didn't respond to their email requesting that option.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-02-08 at 18:16.

I had to flash my phone today and {#~[{#~€€ it doesn't save my ****ing passwords.

Sorry but I'm really upset and just think about selling this phone since this issue is unbelievable and stupid.
I tried some workaround but this is not possible, it just WON'T save my password.
I erased all the account, deleted the directories, reboot the phone, added them manually (losing every link between google and IM contacts, THANKS NOKIA) and this just DONT WORK.

One solution, flash it back with erasing all data ?
No way, goodbye N9

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
which data? Backup your contact or sms thru sync and backup menu, copy your entire ~/MyDocs to your pc, flash your phone, restore it again then(backup your device after your very first boot after flashing ), its take time, but at least not forever,

It won't work if I restore my contacts and apps from the backup menus (because with this I'll have to restore everything, the accounts too), I did it today after flashing (without erasing the data though).

I don't know what to do,brrrrrrrrrrr, I'm so bored with this phone : (

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
So give it to me if you bored with yours,