Notices

when could i see who sending message in group and the group name?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by kalafu View Post
when could i see who sending message in group and the group name?
it is completed

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore
Originally Posted by milanjakob View Post
seems like wazapp is done for me...still getting the same error, already deleted my account (via official whatsapp on my n8) and still no succes
The number shown behind the error is the time you have to wait before your account is unblocked for verification. If there is no number, you will need to contact Whatsapp to unblock your account, without mentioning the fact that you are using Wazapp.\

You cannot switch from N9 Wazapp to N8 whatsapp then back to N9 Wazapp and expect it to just connect. From what I understand, Whatsapp recongises your IMEI.

I switch phones too. So whenever I switch back to my N9, I will delete the Wazapp account before opening Wazapp so that it can re-register.

Last edited by tanwg; 2012-06-20 at 07:08.

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
it is completed
really? but i still cannot see that...ver 0.2.6

Originally Posted by tanwg View Post
The number shown behind the error is the time you have to wait before your account is unblocked for verification. If there is no number, you will need to contact Whatsapp to unblock your account, without mentioning the fact that you are using Wazapp.\

You cannot switch from N9 Wazapp to N8 whatsapp then back to N9 Wazapp and expect it to just connect. From what I understand, Whatsapp recongises your IMEI.

I switch phones too. So whenever I switch back to my N9, I will delete the Wazapp account before opening Wazapp so that it can re-register.
the number indicates the time in what, minutes hours? Thanks for your help. Edit: now i get "fail too many". This is after waiting about 12 hours since last try.

Last edited by milanjakob; 2012-06-20 at 08:41.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
if crashing after the splashscreen upon installing /client files from github .zip try apt-get install python-dateutil (thanks, @TMavica)

EDIT:
working nicely, just two small things noticed on myside:
- timestamp going out of the recieved picture bubble (ok in text ones)
- in "Change status" font is white on white, so can't be seen (can be seen if copy/paste selected /highlited blue/)

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-06-20 at 09:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore

the number indicates the time in what, minutes hours? Thanks for your help. Edit: now i get "fail too many". This is after waiting about 12 hours since last try.
That is in minutes. If there is no number, you need to contact whatsapp. They might take a few days to reply.

Sent from my Xperia Pro
- Current Phones: Nokia N9 and Xperia Pro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanwg For This Useful Post:
ok, i sent a mail to whatsapp. Hope they will unblock my account asap. Thanks for your help.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
if crashing after the splashscreen upon installing /client files from github .zip try apt-get install python-dateutil (thanks, @TMavica)

EDIT:
working nicely, just two small things noticed on myside:
- timestamp going out of the recieved picture bubble (ok in text ones)
- in "Change status" font is white on white, so can't be seen (can be seen if copy/paste selected /highlited blue/)
I didn't work

what is the latest version can do?
so far mine one cannot indentifly group sender name and the group name.
no status change,no media send and receive,sometimes quit itself(may be while changing connection)

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp