Notices

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
please tell me how to open root filebox, thank you for your attention and told me what to do
when hack mentioned in requirement #3 applied You'll get icon FileboxRoot on Your homescreen.

[tw] @kegnatz

When i extract the .zip file in the wazapp file i don't have to overwrite something. Do I have to zip the whole client file or only zip the content of the main file "client".

anyway thx for your instruction.

you have to zip all the files in /client subfolder of the wazapp.zip downloaded from the github... so: /client FOLDER and all its subfolders, keeping the (sub)folders structure. after that delete 2 files from that zip - wazapp and wazapp_init... then copy that zip into /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp FOLDER and extract it there... You'll be prompted if You wanted to overwrite the files with the same names or not - choose overwrite for all...

[tw] @kegnatz

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
you have to zip all the files in /client subfolder of the wazapp.zip downloaded from the github... so: /client FOLDER and all its subfolders, keeping the (sub)folders structure. after that delete 2 files from that zip - wazapp and wazapp_init... then copy that zip into /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp FOLDER and extract it there... You'll be prompted if You wanted to overwrite the files with the same names or not - choose overwrite for all...
I did right this but it happened nothing. i deinstall und reinstall wazapp and try it again.

And a second and a bit stupid question: The 11. step, do I have to write also "and wait" or should I only wait.

EDIT: And sorry for my fault with folder und file. I didn't phrased right.

EDIT 2: Ok. After deleting the .db file on my phone I downloaded the dev-files and did this (image was1.jpg)

I deleted the two files.

then I transfered it to my N9, opened rooted Filebox and moved that client.zip to /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp

then i extracted the client.zip in that folder but I didn't have to overwrite something.

then i opened terminal, entered devel-su and rootme as the password
i executed: apt-get install python
i executed: cd /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp
i ececuted: chmod 777 *
i exit termin

-> it doesen't work

where is the problem?
Attached Images

Last edited by buenavista62; 2012-06-21 at 16:35.

- "apt-get install python-dateutil" is the line to be executed
- check wazapp (sub)folders to see that files are really moved into proper (sub)folders (client.zip should have 2.4MB, 3 subfolders UI, Models, i18n)
- check that You have developer mode on (settings->security->dev.mode)
- You did reboot ?

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-06-21 at 19:45.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
What other new features did U guys pick up in this?

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hello, when i do the step 11 it said couldn't find package date-util what i should do plz

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hello, when i do the step 11 it said couldn't find package date-util what i should do plz
damn, I mistyped - it should be "apt-get install python-dateutil"... thanks for making me realise that... sorry, guys... howto post edited...

[tw] @kegnatz

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
i wanna ask you zelig about something what about step 9 please , it nothing said that i will overwrite any exciting file please what we should do ???

Boys, boys, boys... If you are not capable of installing the dev version with all these zellig instructions then I recommend not to bother installing any longer because the dev version is more unstable (currently) then the last beta. You will spend days trying to install it and in the end you will have unfinished product and you will come here to complain it's not working properly

Although I tried receiving pictures and it works very nicely! But there are some other/new problems which makes the dev version unusable ATM. It goes offline for no reason and it's UI jams so you cannot see what buttons you are pressing. That's right, you can press buttons but you don't see what you are doing.

I reinstalled the beta and it's much better although it crashes all the time

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zvjer For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp