Active Topics

Application allows to take still photos and videos using front (secondary) camera on device. It also supports taking shots in 'mirror' mode. Enjoy!

Nokia Store: http://store.ovi.com/content/292002

Main features:
  • Shoot a photo from your front camera (576x472 resolution)
  • Record a video (video/mp4, 576x472 resolution, landscape mode)
  • Shoot a photo from your camera in 'Mirror' mode
  • Quick links to Image Gallery or 'Video' directly from application for viewing and sharing your records

Last edited by mnosov; 2012-06-22 at 08:30. Reason: Add 'Announce' to title

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mnosov For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Coooooooooooolnessssssssss

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
I was quick out of the gate to buy this new app, and it is totally 5-star quality IMHO. The app has rotating animated Meego-style buttons, well-crafted layout, and works well for each of the three modes (mirror, camera, and video capture). The landscape/portrait landscape modes are available and work exactly as described in the OP.

Note: the app works great, but I did do a quick uninstall/reinstall and a couple of reboots to get it grooved in. Could be my device's issue, because it is heavily modded (go figure) and somehow my 'Camera' directory had to be mkdir'd, but it's all good.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ France
Niiiiice good job

The Following User Says Thank You to Iryus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
is this the same app "front Camera" that i already have? mine doesnt have video etc and i cant see it on ovi store?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Way more interesting Apps like Wazapp are free, now we have to pay for this. I don't think so!!

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Way more interesting Apps like Wazapp are free, now we have to pay for this. I don't think so!!
you have no point, its all depend on what you need, if you dont want it, you dont have to say it, be honest man

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
What are you trying to imply? App devs should work for free for you? FYI, devs who charge 1EUR don't aim to make money but are just putting it as a token sum. I understand that it may be more in your local currency but think of the time a dev has to put in to develop an app for the COMMUNITY on a platform which was DOA!

Please the next time before you write such bombastic comments, think it aloud and whether you're being reasonable or not!

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
Muzimak, think of it as showing your appreciation to the developer for their hard work. There's a lot time and effort that they put in that you may not have realised. The devs here are mostly working alone, there's no "company" behind them. Think about it.

Even though Wazapp is free doesn't mean you should not show the dev you appreciate his work via a donation if you are in a position to do so.

You are not obligated to ofcourse, a kind word goes a long way and comments like that aren't helpful. It all helps in keeping the community alive and you should know we need that now more than ever.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Maybe I just don't understand the logic behind the whole thing, no offense, I bought FM Radio and others, I somehow felt they worth, check Qneptunia for example, awesome work. Worth it, the list is endless, check Cutetube. My point is there's free Apps and Paid ones, the difference should be visible, imagine if we had to pay for that Flaming Candle App? This has nothing to do with currency, I just feel pricetags have to be placed accordingly. No offense to anyone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post: