Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Fine enough - so keep "liking"? I don't see, how jealous "willing" to hijack someone's else device is related to this topic. You see someone, that in Your opinion, should be awarded? Donate device Yourself, or even start something as great, as Coding Competition is (which started with only 50 bucks as a pool).

In other words, do something Yourself, instead of checking possibilities to rob someone.

/Estel
enjoy your term on the council.
it is likely to be your last one...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
How do we uninstall a council member? Are their any ways to do that?

In America, we removed a governor. I'm sure there's some checks and balances in place to remove a council member.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
No, our "founding fathers" didn't cover that. But then again, the council is not a governing body and the next election is less than 5 months away.

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010

In America, we removed a governor. I'm sure there's some checks and balances in place to remove a council member.
Can you be more specific as to which one/s ? i do find this rather symbolic as it has never occured on here before where a council has been elected and from the off they do wrong.

I would defo like to see estel removed for one.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Hi whiners.
gear up run for the next council if you think you have what it takes. That is how you make things happen.not sit here in this cave en complaining just about everything.

lol estel and gerbick in the same council. Now that would be fun and probably educational for both.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark

Code:
devel-su
rootme
#apt-get purge 'councilors_name'
#reboot
Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Last edited by Dousan; 2012-06-30 at 07:44.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
Code:
devel-su
rootme
#apt-get purge 'councilors_name'
#reboot
Regards Dousan...
love that comment
Btw I really encourage you all to join council meetings every Friday at 1800 UTC and have a look and to express /join with your opinions - but, please in good manners

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Hmm...

A few pages back I was informed that some good was actually being developed in this thread.

After reading the last few pages I still see vitriol and spite.

I also see displays of childishness and selfishness that are really quite amazing. But mostly disappointing.

This whole thread/topic has degenerated into an embarrassing slanging match. I think it's time for texrat to do his deed.

The Following User Says Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
love that comment
Btw I really encourage you all to join council meetings every Friday at 1800 UTC and have a look and to express /join with your opinions - but, please in good manners
I would like to see the answer for that first — http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...14#post1229214

And i don't want to wait till re-election.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post
Hmm...

A few pages back I was informed that some good was actually being developed in this thread.

After reading the last few pages I still see vitriol and spite.

I also see displays of childishness and selfishness that are really quite amazing. But mostly disappointing.

This whole thread/topic has degenerated into an embarrassing slanging match. I think it's time for texrat to do his deed.
If you pay attention, you would see when the topic got back to it state.

Btw it's funny, after woody(1) didn't participate because of the conflict of interests. And SD69(2) told that he thought that 2 people would judge and he saw the problem and neildk(3) said imistake was made.
Estel just said it all their personal opinion, as Council think different. How it can think different if 3/5 people do not agree with him, or he thinks he is the whole council?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
clarity, council fail, dishonesty, outcry, titfortat, trollmageddon, trolls, untrustworthy, whereisthelove