Notices

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Mitrigol View Post
@bane

You can try to:

sudo gainroot
chmod 777 /home/user/.config/Team16/keys/keys

This should give you access to modify the file as user without running psx4m from terminal.

You can search by yourself if you want to refine the access right on this file
I already tried that and it didn't work.

Unless it has some kind of harmful effect like battery draining faster, im fine with running it through xterm.

Is it possible to make the gui to use 2 different Directories for the games? I have some on MyDocs and some on microsd and I have to change the gui configuration each time i want to play from the other memory.

this thread iit's like almost dead again

Sakya is busy with the coding competition and the emulator is working fine. Also we had a new version with guncon support like a month ago.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
hello really congratulations bonapart for this work to you and all who have worked on this emulator. I'm new around here but with some experience on the N900 especially this emulator (formula1 2001 studio 33) works in the emulator psx4m, until it begins to drive the car. then control is lost, apparently is a bug. maybe missing some special configuration. for me I've tried everything as different bios, different isos (S-SLE), bin. cue. and nothing to permit operation of the game. someone could help me, to the truth that is a great job this emulator would be a shame that a game like this did not serve 100% sorry for my English

I Just got to CD2 of final fantasy 8. until now saving/loading have been working great, but now there is an issue - the current game i'm saving is while playing CD2, and to be able to start it, i must load the last save point with CD1, switch CD to 2 and only then when i load the saved game of CD2 it will load ok.

if i try to start the save game directly (by choosing CD2 in the games menu) i get a black screen with only sound.

Is there another way to start this saved point more easily?

Ok here are more games tested (EBOOT VERSIONS, unless stated otherwise)

-Final Fantasy 7, work ok

-Final Fantasy 9, work ok

-Chrono Cross, works ok until I press menu screen, then the game looks like this:

-Legend of Dragoon , works great

-Metal Gear, works great (tested both eboot and bin version, eboot works better as expected without even clocking)

-Dr Slump, works (you only need to know japanese :P)

-SuiKoden 1 and 2, works

-Fight maker, works

-Jedi Power Battle, works

-GT2, works

-Smash Court Tennis: (NOT EBOOT VERSION, bin file) works until you have to change court, then after that the controls stop working. a fix to this is quick save and quick load and then the controls work again
other than that, works fine

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by impeham View Post
I Just got to CD2 of final fantasy 8. until now saving/loading have been working great, but now there is an issue - the current game i'm saving is while playing CD2, and to be able to start it, i must load the last save point with CD1, switch CD to 2 and only then when i load the saved game of CD2 it will load ok.

if i try to start the save game directly (by choosing CD2 in the games menu) i get a black screen with only sound.

Is there another way to start this saved point more easily?
I haven't been that far in the game, could share your memory card file so I can test it with my eboot version (unless you're using eboot version too?)

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by lonk View Post
I haven't been that far in the game, could share your memory card file so I can test it with my eboot version (unless you're using eboot version too?)
I tried FF8 with one eboot with all the cds and the savestate worked fine (saved on cd 2 and loaded from the gui).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
just installed this, when i click on start it says 'could not open touchscreen' and when i change the bios it just changes straight back to a non bios bin.

works now not using bios.

Last edited by crail; 2012-07-05 at 14:30.

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud