Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Ugh, they still haven't released PR 1.3 for 059J239 (Singapore 64GB version).. :/ And I don't feel like reflashing the whole thing then restoring everything that I have on it.. This suckksss..

Originally Posted by gawga_boy View Post
Nothing yet for my Philippines Black 64GB..
It is already available on navifirm since yesterday I think or the other day.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by ssjmec View Post
It is already available on navifirm since yesterday I think or the other day.
That requires a reflash, whereas OTA doesn't remove the installed applications, et al.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
That requires a reflash, whereas OTA doesn't remove the installed applications, et al.
Yup. If you can't wait for the OTA then reflash. If you're afraid then wait. No problem.

Anyone with an unlocked Australian phone received OTA update notification yet?

Got tired of waiting for the ota on Singapore version downloaded the northern European version n flashed. Still the bug of dictionary clearing user added words after reboot is still there .

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
I have a problem, my phone seems to want to use my 3g data over my wifi. This is a big problem for me.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Watchmaker View Post
Mine is working fine.
So after you turn off an app that used the internet, your WLAN connection is also closed?

What i mean is after you stop using an app that needed internet does it disconnect from the internet automatically?

Last edited by mariusmssj; 2012-07-05 at 06:20.

Hi, everyone,

I'm in the UK, Finnish black 64gb N9, got the notification as soon as this thread started kicking off, just procrastinated the update till yesterday as I was on a trip.
I have no special mods or anything like that, just use the phone quite heavily as it is - OTA update went fine (download was extremelly slow though, and it wasn't my connection ;-) ).

All in all, phone is exactly as it was before, plus the extra bits and tips that people have mentioned already. In my case, it feels a bit quicker, but time will tell.

One thing that happened that nobody else mentioned (or that I didn't find at least) is that Accuweather was due to an upgrade to version 1.0.19 from 1.0.17 *after* the OS upgrade. I tried it but it said it couldn't go ahead due to some other dependencies needing it.

I did the obvious thing: uninstall it and attempt to install agian from the Store. The store had the old version (1.0.17) and it coulnd't install because it couldn't figure out the dependencies. I'm on Meecast now, so really don't know if the problem has been fixed. I suspect this is a Store/Accuweather issue, but not massive IMHO.

TL;DR: After the update, if you like Accuweather and you have a notification to upgrade and it won't upgrade, don't uninstall, just be patient or wait for further information.

Enjoy PR1.3, for the few bits and pieces that brings with it.

Gabriel

ps: I was reading elsewhere about some of the Android Jelly Bean "feautres"..... all of them since day 1 in Meego, and it is "big" news. Sad? :-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
One thing that happened that nobody else mentioned (or that I didn't find at least) is that Accuweather was due to an upgrade to version 1.0.19 from 1.0.17 *after* the OS upgrade.
Same for me.

Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
I tried it but it said it couldn't go ahead due to some other dependencies needing it.
No problems here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dietyyli For This Useful Post:

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert