A minor bug for me post update with PR 1.3. Already knowing that it is not part of the enhancements. My carrier name is not showing up on the lockscreen.

I though it was just a fluke and when i go into the settings

1. enable LPS

2. lock the screen on n9

3. carrier name shows up.

Whenever i restarted my n9 im right back to where i started with the issue. No carrier name.

I strongly believe that this i has something to do with system-ui. As when i refresh the sysuid process. I experience the same issue. I never used Unrestricted-system-ui on pr1.2 or pr1.3 and i did a clean flash when i upgraded to 1.3.

Any idea how i could resolving this "bug"?

my facebook doesnt work properly

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
PureLight's icon changes to "light" mode after 5 seconds instead of immediately like in pr1.2.

sorry for hijacking your thread, the name is just right for this stuff

Last edited by Kozzi; 2012-07-06 at 00:16.

you got me on that. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Not sure how i could go about fixing it

stopping and starting sysuid in terminal results in it not appending my carrier name to lockscreen. It shows everything when screen is unlocked.

stopping and starting sysuid in terminal results in it not appending my carrier name to lockscreen. It shows everything when screen is unlocked. turning on Standby screen only seems to activate it

Last edited by solstice88; 2012-07-06 at 18:40.

Yep im seeing this "feature" as well... It actually doesnt bother me a lot, since i prefer the look without the carrier logo. For me it appears if i am in a no reception area and turn on and off the phone while there is still no reception. I got the logo back by playing with a bt headset and music playback until the next time i was in a no reception area.