Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Singaporeans check with handphone shops they are the best and cheap too if you can bargain well..

Edit: Ask if they have a bricked phone that's the cheapest...i know some1 got one for only $200 for the 64gb version...

Also vr-zone forums are a nice place to keep an eye on...currently nobody is selling there...but ofcourse you can post a WTB thread...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-07-05 at 13:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
run a search in this forum, if you want to know the price of N9 in malaysia
forum.lowyat.net

The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
I can find used ones in that forum for around MR1300 ~ 340eur. Not sure if it's worth the hassle, does not seem a bargain for used ones.

For reference, 64GiB N9s retailed there for around MR2000 ~ 520eur. Can't find new ones being sold today.

Last edited by javispedro; 2012-07-05 at 22:11.

Got my 64GB from TransformersAndGSMPhones on Amazon. Nice guy, spoke with him on the phone. Shipped immediately via USPS Priority. Would deal with again.

The Following User Says Thank You to N9WB For This Useful Post:
off-topic,

i saw a n9 dissambly video, there is a wire attached to the n9 battery, then how do we change the battery of n9 if it is dead after warranty? thanks

Another Singaporean resident here :

I saw a 16Gb N9 on craigslist singapore a couple of weeks ago for SGD 300. You might want to look there as well. Once in a while you spot someone selling an N9.

The Following User Says Thank You to bigfatdeal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
off-topic,

i saw a n9 dissambly video, there is a wire attached to the n9 battery, then how do we change the battery of n9 if it is dead after warranty? thanks
you unclip it from the phone.. its just cliped to the phone, there are videos on it on youtube

and good thing is the lumia 800 uses the same battery so atleast Nokia will keep manufacturing that part.

why not check craigslist?

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Spain, EU
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
I am interested in buying a 64 GiB N9 before they disappear from the stores or get to insanely high prices... I am personally looking for cheapest places more than warranty, etc. issues. Black or white I haven't decided yet. Any international online retailer is fine.
If you are going to order from a retailer outside the EU, remember that you will have to pay for VAT and tariffs if the parcel is stopped at customs. Therefore, add a 2.5% tariff, a 18% for the VAT and, on top of that, a management fee of 20€ or so.

Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to kevloral For This Useful Post: