Active Topics

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France
No way to read comments on store.
Product code changed with NSS Pro, and update with NSU.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Houston, TX
OK, I apologize in advance if I am asking a question that has been answered. I did look for the solution, but couldn't find it.

I updated my N9 to PR 1.3 a few days ago using Nokia Suite and now I can't get my N9 to connect to my home wireless router. I can connect to T-Mobile 3G no problem, and I can even use the wifi hotspot app to tether the N9 to my laptop. But the N9 will not connect to my router. I have entered the WPA key very carefully and am sure it is not a type-o causing the problem. I have also deleted the connection from the N9 and re-entered it.

I am not fluent in Linux or MeeGo, so please tell me in English what I have done wrong and/or how to fix it. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Is it just mine or is the bluetooth worse now than before? It's lagging alot using my Nokia play 360.. Any know about or heard of it??

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I can confirm that I'm also having a prob with the store and comments... but still can say that PR1.3 is a heckuva lot better than PR1.2 ever was for me. Seems snappier, battery is lasting all day.

Bluetooth at the same time as wifi is a serious prob - sound stutters like no other still.

Talking about bluetooth, I thought the N9 had Bluetooth 4.0?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I'm pretty sure I had a problem with store and comments with 1.2 and still have it with 1.3. Rule of thumb: the Store sucks.

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I'm pretty sure I had a problem with store and comments with 1.2 and still have it with 1.3. Rule of thumb: the Store sucks.
can't agree more on this

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Comments in store are broken even before PR1.3 Nokia had acknowledged the issue and say they are working to fix it. No ETR though.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
4th day with mine, nothing beats a combination of PR.1.3 + Drop Cache + Faster N9. Wish I could let others test my phone right now, Idle is standing on 8mA right, hasn't gone past 30 yet, wireless is on, Facebook set to available, Wazapp on, 3 emails set at 30min refresh, feeds @ 1 hour. Simply loving it. Not sure if it's related to PR.1.3 but as others mentioned, I also can't view comments in Store. Messaging Malfunction is still there too. But both aren't really a train smash. Now all I need is the real Tapatalk, Skype Video Calls then I'll be happy.

See below:

Name:  2012-07-09_10-05-12.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  24.1 KB

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-07-09 at 08:32.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
I have the exact same problem!

PR1.2 idle + 2g = 4mA consumption
PR1.3 idle + 2g = 7mA consumption

i dont know what changed, but i would really like the phone to consume like before in idle
Can someone with vanilla PR1.3 confirm this?

Last edited by paoletto; 2012-07-09 at 09:16.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The titles just keep more awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert