Posts: 301 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Turkey
It's great, and I've already bought it
Maintaining: Audelicious | xmp

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I have a feature request:

My sms's and minutes are from 1 "credit/bucket".

For example: I have 200 minutes or messages a month.
So if I send 1 sms, it will drop 1 minute of calling, if I call 1 minute, it will drop 1 sms aswell.

So adding an option to activate this would be very usefull for me.

Another thing: I won't lose the minutes/sms's that I didn't use that month and take it everytime to the next month. Can you add another counter that will count the minutes/sms's that you didn't use yet?
Hi HtheB,
Thank you for you feedback!
It's a little complex, maybe need to redesign the interface and UX. I'll consider that.

The Following User Says Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by almamo View Post
That unfortunately happens to many developers, especially on bigger platforms. Symbian is not the only one - look at the iPhone which has a very well protected (restricted) OS and app store. But once you "jailbreak" your phone (what nowadays is very easy to do) you easily have access to tons of hacked applications and this catalog covers pretty much everything available on the AppStore.

People are greedy nowadays, carrying around expensive phones but don't want to pay for usually already cheap apps. But any form of "art" is in danger of our copy-paste society.

@I32606: Another amazing application by you! Everything is working fine. But I also wished to have more features like data counter (very important to me) and more options for call limits warning. You implemented the option "When Call exceeds (Min.)". My phone plan counts calls per hour, not per minute. Would be amazing to have a possibility to change that.

Keep up the good work
Hi Almamo,
Could you say more about counting per hour? Does it only mean the app should let the user input value of hours, not value of minutes?

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
I have waited an app like that since I got my N9.

Some feature request, if it's possible.

Somebody write about to add cost/minute. It would be very good, and to difference between prefix (I can call cheaper everybody with the same prefix).

Great app!

Last edited by Arthuro_Adam; 2012-05-17 at 12:35.

Hey guys,
Sorry for long time no update! Busy with my job and kid.
The new release (v1.1.0) has approved by Nokia store and GPRS monitor is added in this version.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post:

Tags
call counter, sms counter