Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
Originally Posted by figaro View Post
Not YOUR number, but the other contacts in your phonebook's number
Basically open your phonebook, look for some contacts that you believe is registered to Whatsapp, and see if their numbers are already in international format. Change them if they haven't
Bingoooo thank you for help... Now i can see the numbers which is with international format.... I registered all my contacts with international format to java port, not to my phonebook ... Now everything is all right.. Thanks everbody for helping....

Now i understand how this app is great for maemo users donatiooooooooooon

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Venezuela
excelente aplicacion..! a la espera de poder enviar multimedia.

The Following User Says Thank You to cardenasmiguel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
RX-51 that's already implemented in the version I'm working on, that eventually will become 0.0.17. No need to put the plus sign anymore, contacts numbers can have spaces, dashes etc Yappari will show you just the ones that are registered with Whatsapp.
Thanks for granting that inside into 0.0.17 development, surely appreciated!

The Following User Says Thank You to RX-51 For This Useful Post:
I am having problems connecting via wi-fi, and this only started after installing CSSU.. Yappari just gets stuck on "Connecting" but works fine with my phones data connection. i tried uninstalling, and deleting the .conf file, then reinstalling. but still the issue remains. Anyone with an idea how to get around this?

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Delete the file /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf and then run Yappari again and re-register.
This bit of information is really useful!

I think it would be interesting to have this in the first post of the thread.

Thanks for your work, Yappari is working perfectly for me

The Following User Says Thank You to Ungoliant For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by tapiwasam View Post
I am having problems connecting via wi-fi, and this only started after installing CSSU.. Yappari just gets stuck on "Connecting" but works fine with my phones data connection. i tried uninstalling, and deleting the .conf file, then reinstalling. but still the issue remains. Anyone with an idea how to get around this?
I'm not really sure what could be the reason for this problem but the first thing I would try is to delete the WiFi connection in the connection settings list and create it again. I don't really know, but maybe it helps...

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Tacna - Perú
How can i change my number?, because im now in other country with new number... thx :P

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
Delete the file /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf and then run Yappari again and re-registe

Are you working in contacts sync? I want to know the people of my list that use whatsapp

The Following User Says Thank You to PartyboyXP For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Yes I'm working on it as we speak.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp