Notices

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by Vromoth View Post
I live in NZ, i tried the only stations supporting that country. The Weather Channel and yr.no.

Update time is set to every half hour. And my phones time is correct enough for it not to matter.
Still no luck.
I use Auckland via The Weather Channel without issue...

I will try to update the app and see if my problem with the widget on standby screen gets fixed. As I've mentioned in my previous post, the appearance of the widget on standby is stuck to "contour" style while the ones on lock screen and events screen change accordingly to the chosen icon appearance.

I have nothing against splash screens in general, but I don't like much the transparencies, I prefer something like the standard Nokia apps, black screen with large icon graphic in the center.

Just my opinion.

Keep up the good work.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nbedford For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Let's face it: the new splash screen is completely unnecessary and doesn't match the simplicity of the UI at all. The application is still missing an option to select font text size of the displayed stations in the events view screen, tough.

Anyone having issues with no data showing? It just started for me two days ago. Been running meecast since almost day 1 and this has not happened to me before. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still nothing. Have not installed anything new or changed anything on the phone otherwise. Is there anything wrong with weather channel update? Any info would help thank you.

Originally Posted by justadude View Post
Anyone having issues with no data showing? It just started for me two days ago. Been running meecast since almost day 1 and this has not happened to me before. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still nothing. Have not installed anything new or changed anything on the phone otherwise. Is there anything wrong with weather channel update? Any info would help thank you.
I was having similar problems, I also reinstalled meecast, after that it occurred once but after a manual update it has been ok. Maybe it's an issue with the weather channel.

Last edited by anig; 2012-07-18 at 07:52.

Originally Posted by anig View Post
I was having similar problems, I also reinstalled meecast, after that it occurred once but after a manual update it has been ok. Maybe it's an issue with the weather channel.
I wish I could try another source. None of the other options have my location. I guess I will wait for new version and hope the update works. Thanks

Nevermind, I deleted my location added it back again. Did it twice and started working again. Weird.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
MeeCast 0.5.9 is available in OVI.

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
MeeCast 0.5.9 is available in OVI.
Download failed...
I'll try later

EDIT: It works now, thank you!

Last edited by kollin; 2012-07-19 at 19:27.

Tags
forecast, meecast, omweather, weather